News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

What Date Should We Hold The Fantasy Football Draft?

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, August 10, 2013, 03:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

This poll is running for 4 days on which to vote, the majority will rule the day choosen. I have choosen a weekend as that is probably more convenient for most people who work during the week. 11am EDT, I assume is 11am USA time on the Eastern coast. Guys, also be conscious it will be difficult to accomodate everyone, but its a bit of fun so lets all not have a massive bitch fest if you don't get what you want
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Midas

I vote but I also have no issue with any of those...

Justin

My daughter's first birthday party is on the 17th at 12EST so naturally that's not a good time, but if that's the majority then I will be sure to have my autopicks list updated.

¿PapaPancho?

8:00 am draft after a Friday Nite ...  your killing me Ian!  I'll make sure to schedule myself with a day off

Mike Powers

31st is best for me, as I'm off that day. But, I can probably manage on the other dates.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

EDT I assume is Eastern time USA? Also Pancho its a Sunday...not a Saturday.

Cory

Im away the 17th and the 24th, and the 31 is my bday, BUT 12pm here wont be bad at all, much better than the 2-3pm time we had before.

So the 31st is the only one that works for me.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

Quote from: Trumpers on August 11, 2013, 04:41:19 AM
EDT I assume is Eastern time USA? Also Pancho its a Sunday...not a Saturday.

the first two dates we're saturdays, and if they were meant to be Sundays then that'd make it perfect.

T-Bonizzle

All three dates are Saturdays.

This first one coming up is best for me. I don't know my schedule for the other two dates yet...

GM Franchise

I'm fine with whenever although I do have another draft on the 31st but I believe they are at different times.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Cory

Quote from: JustinP on August 12, 2013, 03:29:18 PM
If they are Sundays then that works better

Same, I can do anytime Sun 24 or Sun Sept. 1

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I think it Americanized it for me with the time differences. Apologies guys, I couldnt organize a piss up in a brewery at the moment. I will change the dates then to Sundays...

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I have reset the vote count to '0' and changed the dates. We have until the 16th to make a decision. Apologies again for fucking everyone around.