What Date Should We Hold The Fantasy Football Draft?

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, August 10, 2013, 03:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

I can't do any of those dates.  Sunday morning is a pretty rough time for me to be available.  But I'll make sure to set my predraft rankings before hand.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

FXBlade

Not voted yet.  But all of those are fine for me.  I am off work all of them so a 4pm draft for me is cool (at least I am guessing thats the time GMT)

Jon

They all work again for me, although the 25th is my birthday, so my availability is sort of up in the air that day.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Edit: Never mind. I can draft any of those days.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

Much prefer the 1st just for logical reasons as we have all the information about depth charts

Mike Powers

Not going to vote, because I don't want to sway the results.  I work all 3 of those days, so it doesn't much matter to me.  However, I don't leave my house until 2, so I should be all set if we start at 11.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Should now be 25th August at 12pm EDT which is 9am PDT. Though NFL.com is kind of annoying...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

T-Bonizzle

Cory

T-Bonizzle

Mike Powers

Cory

Mike Powers