News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Whose your favorite team?

Started by jayallday83, May 10, 2010, 10:24:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Cory

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Cory

about the same time as when your owner admits he's just as crazy as Al Davis

Sgt. Josh Underpants

He is nowhere near Al Davis level.,  Al Davis is a fucking idiot
You Are Game Will Evolve

The Dudester

I've always cheered for the teams that never seemed to have a solid fanbase. I always liked the Seahawks and Cardinals.

In 03, we had our honeymoon in New Orleans and I fell in love with the city and became a Saints fan. The SB title last year was sweet.

But I can't say I've been a fan of any certain team for life. I become a fan of players. I cheered for GB due to Favre, and cheer the Vikes now because of Favre. I'll cheer for the Colts cause of Manning. I think Chris Johnson with the Titans is one of the most exciting players I've ever seen, with the likes of Barry Sanders for crying out loud. Dude is amazing

Domingo

Texans fan since their birth, Oilers fan before that.

Midas