News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

They found Big Foot?

Started by MitchMMA, August 13, 2008, 08:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MitchMMA

Someone posted this as a myspace bulletin, apparently they found what could be Big Foot's body right here in Northern GA. They said they saw several of them, not sure how true it is but check it out for yourself.

http://www.searchingforbigfoot.com/

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/is-the-search-for-bigfoot-over/2008/08/14/1218307063964.html

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

MitchMMA

lol I don't believe it either, but I was laughing my ass off when I saw like 5 bulletins on this haha.

Jon Tees

LMAO don’t buy it but still find it hilarious.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

Alexia

You know, I'm a pretty open minded person. I like to think that maybe Big Foot is real, or at least was at one point in time...but even I don't believe this crap lmao. Several of them? Since when are Big Foot seen in packs? All the stories say its solitairy, right? (That last question was rehtorical, assuming big foot exhisted...for argument's sake.)

MitchMMA

*Gives Alexia karma points for her sig*

And yeah I agree, I think it's a load of crap.

Alexia

Thanks ^_^

Yeah, I'd probably believe that Aliens landed in the front yard of the White House before that Big Foot Story lol *likes to over exaggerate*

MitchMMA

It would be funny if it was true though, imagine walking down the street and seeing 3 7 foot 7 Gorilla men walking around hahaha

Black Death

would he be like in washington Area ???    oh knows
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Alexia

Quote from: MitchMMA on August 15, 2008, 02:05:28 PM
It would be funny if it was true though, imagine walking down the street and seeing 3 7 foot 7 Gorilla men walking around hahaha

You mean Khali has brothers?

MitchMMA

lol I bet the Big Foot klan are his parents.

You know it's funny that they said they found these fuckers in Northa GA cause i'm living in North GA right now lol, if this shit is true I might see these things walking around my backyard :D :D :D

I can't wait to see this "DNA" testing or whatever they are doing

Zombie Gunn

From what I'm hearing, this actually sounds like the real deal.  If so, it opens up a lot of possibilities.  They've looked for these assholes for decades and FINALLY found one... so, what about all the other things people say they've seen but haven't found proof of?

Chupacabras
Lochness Monster
Aliens
Fairies!?

MitchMMA

GM J Porter

It's a hoax, come on look at the picture. 

MitchMMA

You can't really tell, I'd say 50/50 it's got a 50/50 chance of being real.

I mean it sounds believable, we will just have to wait for this DNA testing.

Honestly, I don't think it's real but it's very possible.