News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

They found Big Foot?

Started by MitchMMA, August 13, 2008, 08:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexia

I don't know. I read that CNN story, I still thinks its bull. I mean they did that video "to have a little fun with it"? Really? Thats crap. They wouldn't be having that sort of fun if they were telling the truth and were actually serious about it.

Also I'd like to know just what exactly this DNA testing is supposed to prove? What are they testing for? Do they have DNA from a REAL Big Foot and are going to compare it, or what? All the DNA testing is going to prove is if its a real or fake creature with a life like mask. What they need to do is discet it. I mean with all that fur, open up the stomach, if its real they can stuff it, sew it back up, and display the thing, the fur is going to his the stiching anyway.

Zombie Gunn

The DNA will show what kind of animal it is, or relates to.  If it's human-like hair or ape-like hair, they'll be able to tell.

Alexia

Or, you know....fake hair.... but still how are they gonna do the DNA testing? are thye JUST gonna take hair samples? Are they gonna draw blood? I wanna know how exactly they're going to do it. I'm not saying it CAN'T be real, I'm just someone who likes to question everything, so I want to know how exactly DNA will prove its Big Foot....fuck they could have sewn together a bunch of gorilla pelts or something. *gasp* maybe they're gorilla poachers, or bought pelts on the black market....I could keep going, but we all know I'm just exaggerating now.

Alexia

OKay double post, but proof its fake MUWHAHAHAHAHA

http://news.aol.com/article/scientist-says-bigfoot-fails-dna-test/136118?icid=200100397x1207828126x1200419960

I knew there was something we weren't being told theose two "hikers" run a Big Foot merchendise store, and Biscadri think the sampls were tainted and won't do a autopsy. I knew it was fake, especially when I heard he was involved.