News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Internet Security 2010

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, January 18, 2010, 08:14:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

I recently got this stupid fucking virus called Internet Security 2010, took me 2 hours to get rid of it, but what a frustrating and cursed two hours they were!

FUCKING FUCKS!

Anywho, if anyone gets this virus, then it is easily countered by anti-malware programs, just google the virus name and there should be a link somewhere.

Regards,

a fucked of JDM!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Zombie Gunn

Yeah, my neighbor got that on her new Mini within half an hour of using it.  One tip if you can't get it to shut itself off through the anti-malware software is to boot into safemode to remove it.  It worked for me.

Triple B

I don't put my jack in dirty USB ports, so I don't get these virus' you speak of.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

! JDM The Professional !

Last time I checked, you don't put your 'Jack' into any USB ports.

:D

hahaha

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs