News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Ghost is Gaz Debate

Started by Matthew Patterson, March 07, 2010, 06:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew Patterson

If you're enough of a mark to know about the Ghost is Gaz debate, discuss it here. For those of you who don't know, I shall explain. Gaz, from the first Modern Warfare was basically the right hand man of Captain Price. Now if you don't know any of that... buy MW1. Well most of you would know, Gaz got unfortunately got shot. We all thought that was the end of our humor loving hero. He got shot point black in the back of the head from what most angles show. On some angles, it looks as if he was shot in the back. Some people online though are looking at some of Gaz and Ghost's characteristics. They are actually saying that Gaz is still alive and is taking this persona we know as Ghost. There are some similarities.

• Gaz was the right hand man of Captain Price
  • Ghost was the right hand man of Captain MacTavish
  • Gaz was killed by an antagonist (Zakhaev) with a pistol.
  • Ghost was killed by an antagonist (Shepherd) with a pistol.
  • Both were killed on the sixth day.
  • Both were voiced by Craig Fairbrass

Things to Consider

• Ghost calls MacTavish by his nickname, implying that he worked with him before the events of Modern Warfare 2.

Your thoughts? I really can't believe anyone can survive being shot in the BACK OF THE MUTHAFUCKIN HEAD.

Zombie Gunn

True that.  That's the only way to kill Sylar, and he's one bad ass mofo.

Black Death

Ghost is Gaz ... well it makes sense , but  only problem is poor ghost is dead now ... did see that shit coming   
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Draeden

There's no other reason for IW to have used the same voice actor for Gaz & Ghost, nor to have him masked.

Also, "Ghost"? As in the apparition of a dead man?

Obvious answer is obvious.

Having said that, I'm pretty sure he's dead as fuck now since he's been executed twice and then set on fire.