Sundae Fantasy Football League...

Started by Midas, August 17, 2014, 12:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

I'm in, but that draft time is no good for me. Have to set my autodraft.

Midas

Quote from: Mike Powers on August 27, 2016, 06:35:09 PM
I'm in, but that draft time is no good for me. Have to set my autodraft.

Only 4 people are signed up thus far so how about you toss out a couple times that work for you and I will make any of them work for me and Black Death and Cory will choose what works for them.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Quote from: Midas on August 27, 2016, 06:38:53 PM
Only 4 people are signed up thus far so how about you toss out a couple times that work for you and I will make any of them work for me and Black Death and Cory will choose what works for them.

Sunday afternoon/evening works best for me personally.

Midas

Quote from: Mike Powers on August 27, 2016, 07:51:14 PM
Sunday afternoon/evening works best for me personally.

I have a real life draft at 1:30pmcst and it should last 5 hours... Would 7pm cst work for you? How about you guys Franchise, Cory & Black Death?

Also if you guys can work out a time on Sunday that works for Mike Powers then tell me, I will be the one to do the auto draft since this is my fault.

Black Death

sunday my day off , so I am fine with that 7pm cst is cool with me.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

Midas

Domingo can I get your e-mail please...

If Cory agrees I will change the time to 7pm cst for that Sunday.

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Cory

Im doing my live draft that Sunday pretty much all day (starts 4pm my time so....2pm cst  I believe) so 7pm sounds alright...worst case Ill try and use my tablet if im not home in time.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Doug E Fresh

Probably no matter what time it ends up being I'll have to auto draft. Just too busy.

But yea I'm back.

I've changed my name this year to RG3-PO

Midas

Okay so we have filled up the 8 teams we need (Unless Fnord drops out because he has sworn to never do an online draft again) everyone from last year is returning with the exception of Rebel who is being replaced by Domingo. Since the draft is not for a week I figure we can leave it open for now incase we get 10 teams...

Everyone except Domingo should have access to the league, Domingo please send me your e-mail.

Doug E Fresh

My wife drafted that team. Best projection. Woof.

Doug E Fresh

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on September 04, 2016, 11:07:01 PM
My wife drafted that team. Best projection. Woof.

Remember this from September 5th, 2016? Cuz I just won the whole damn thing. Woof.