Fedor Emelianenko in "The Fifth Execution"

Started by Cory, November 20, 2008, 09:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Hmmm.

and saw this pic with a quote, which is fucking awesome.

because you know even if he misses you are still fucked

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

JohnS.

lol...those are some funny pics...when is this movie supposed to come out, or is it a foreign film?

Cory

I dont know much myself, just read on wikipedia that he was doing this movie, did a search and only really found these pics.

Cory

Heres the synopsis:

On a remote island somewhere in South-West Asia a weird animal infection outbreak is detected. A charitable institution official Maria (Anna Geller) who’s been researching this disease learns that in a village not so far away the symptoms similar to those of the infected animals are detected on the body of a man. When she gets to the village she’s hit by the blood tests results while frightened and desperate villagers burn live-stock affected…

All of a sudden Rick (Michael Madsen) and his gang of mercenaries assault the place killing everybody. Maria however manages to send the virus data to Russia which disclose its deadly nature leading to irreversible mental disorder of human beings and eventually suicide.

Two weeks later there is no news from Maria. To find and save Russian scientist who turned out to be a daughter of a high-ranked Russian official, a group of elite special unit is sent (Pavel Delong, Fedor Emelianenko, Valeriy Nikolaev, Oleg Chernov). Several civilians are attached to the group: microbiologist Vadim (Valeriy Soloviev), his assistant Yulya (Yulya Gorshenina) and young computer genius Maks (Alexander Lenin). What’s the real goal of the team? What does Korean secret agent Jan Hen-Vu (Kim Bo Song) who plays a role of the pathfinder, conceal? What is the essence of the connection between Rick and pharmaceutical magnate mister Hunt (Rutger Hauer)