News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Shoot Club (Houston)

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 11:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Stoner

That's what I'm talking about.  I'll confirm it here shortly.  Its a pleasure to be sharing pancakes with you Mr. Wayne.

-----

Ms Davis, could you get a hold of Chuck Karlin?  I'd like to offer him a job as Assistant Trainer.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Mike Powers

Hey, you're secretary says you wanna offer me a job?  I know I interview well, but damn!   

Stoner

I don't have time to be messing around.  My flapjacks'll get cold and nobody likes that.  Except for that pancaking hating Spike that was here earlier.

Anyway.  I wanna offer you 2.5 million for 3 years to be the Assistant Trainer here for the Shoot Club.  Sound like a plan?

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Mike Powers

Sooo, you don't want to know anything about me, but you wanna pay me $2.5 million a year, for 3 years to train your guys?

CHUCK SHRUGS HIS SHOULDERS

Sure, count me in boss.   

Stoner

Alrighty.  I've confirm the deal later on.  Glad to have you on board in any case.

-----

Ms. Davis, I'd like to bring in Alan Quinlan from the Doctor's list.  I'd also like to schedule a Staff Brunch sometime soon if possible so we can all get to know one another a bit better.

Mike Powers

Sorry Pancakes, Dr. Quinlan signed with The Militia. 

Stoner

Damn them.  Ok.  I believe Eugene Forrest is available?  If so could you get a hold of him?  In the mean time I'm going to set this electric stove up over here and get some 'cakes cooking.

Mike Powers

He's signed with the Devils.  If only there were some sort of place to view the signed contracts while you enjoy your pancakes..... 

Stoner

I was looking at the confirmed deals and didn't see his name.  Must have missed it while I was adding more syrup to my plate.

It appears that Mike Ross is still available.  Lets get a hold of him if at all possible?

Mike Powers

MIKE WALKS IN AND STARES AT YOU. 

Dude....there's syrup everywhere.....

Stoner

Sorry about that, I burned my finger on the electric stove over there.  Hurt like the dickins.  In any case, we have an opening for team Doctor and I was thinking about offering you the spot.  You have a good bit of experience so I was thinking 1.5 million for 3 years?

Mike Powers

Sure, why the hell not.

Stoner

That sounds sweet as the blueberry pancakes I'm gonna have for dinner tonight.  I'm confirm the deal in a few moments and we're glad to have you on the team.

Mike Powers