News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Rockets (Boston)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Man, them fools I was trainin' was just some hoodrats from around the way, nam sayin'?  I ain't never got my hands on some grade A, professional athlete style guys, ya dig?  People serious about the trainin' an shit.   

T-Bonizzle

What type of style are you most adapt at?

Mike Powers

Kung fu baby!  Or, in other words dawg, martial arts.  Speed, agility, striking....that kinds a shit, ya feel me?   

T-Bonizzle

Thanks, I appreciate your answers. But as you know this is a business and I had someone else I wanted to interview, but I'll keep in touch my man!

-----------------------

May I get in touch with Don Lyons?

"Mr. Lyons! This is GM Bone, Pride of The Rockets....and well hung president too. I'd like to speak to you about the assistant coaching job here. Can you tell me a bit about yourself?"

Mike Powers

That's.....a lot of information right up front.....

Anyways, my name is Don.  Worked blue collar type stuff for years, construction and the like, before a buddy of mine put me on to the underground wrestling scene.  I wasn't wanting to have my face caved in, but I fell in love with the sport, and I started coaching and training some guys and, well, here I am.   

T-Bonizzle

What kind of styles and philosophies about wrestling do you teach?

Mike Powers

I'm all about hard work, and dedication to your craft.  Whatever style a particular guy is interested in, I'll study up on it, and we'll work on it together until they get it right.  Persistence.     

T-Bonizzle

This team is going to be all about hardwork. You're the right man for the job. How does a 2 year 2 million deal sound?

Mike Powers

I'd be much happier at $2.5 mil.     

T-Bonizzle

Alright. Deal. Welcome to Team Rocket! Blasting off!

Mike Powers

T-Bonizzle

Davey boy, we're all set for staff. We'll chill and lock in until the draft.

Mike Powers

I'll let you know when that starts.....if I remember......   

T-Bonizzle

"Hmm....I need.....ninjas...."

Mike Powers

Umm....I found an old VHS in the back of a closet.....