News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Rockets (Boston)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Wait Jerry, don't go. I just got a carrier pigeon in confirming that we have drafted your client Crimson Blade. My scouts and I were impressed by him and think he has long term potential. My offer is a 4 year 5 million dollar deal with 500K PR to promote him. My messenger pigeons are ready to take this contract to the league office.

Mike Powers

We'll agree, just as long as you forgo the carrier pigeons, and just send in the paperwork via....normal....means. 

T-Bonizzle

Normal won't Fly Me to the Moon...but we have ourselves a deal.

-----------------------

Hey Dave, can you set up a meeting with Percy James for me? I'd like to meet the face of The Rockets.

Mike Powers

The face of the Rockets.....I like the sound of that.  Always remember dude, it's not bragging if you can back it up! 

T-Bonizzle

I'm well aware that you can! You are gonna be the top star in TCW I believe that. Take care of yourself until the season starts. We have a lot of work to do here if this club is gonna shoot the moon!

Mike Powers

Ahh, a Rocket pun.  How cute.

I'm gonna go run some errands.  I have some hair product on order I need to pick up. 

T-Bonizzle

Keep it classy. See ya.

------------------

Dave, can we send a vibe out to Mr. Steele? I'd like a chance to meet him.

Mike Powers

T-Bonizzle

Mike Powers

T-Bonizzle

Well I for one can't wait for you squash all the wrestlers in the ring both real and the ones in my head *whispers* not now Scott...

Anyway thanks for meeting with me. I'll let you get to what you do.

---------------------

Dave, here's a crazy question, does Mr. Steele speak English?

Mike Powers

Umm....I think so.....he just kinda glared at me when he walked by, so I got a cup of coffee to hide my fear.....   

T-Bonizzle

Smart move...I could definitely feel the voodoo around him too. Everyone knows the spirits can't see through a cup of coffee.

Next chance you get can you arrange a meeting with Crimson Blade for me?

Mike Powers

The Blade is here!!  The Blade is here!! 

T-Bonizzle