Your Personal Top 5,10, 15, or 20 favorite Rpers

Started by Excaligore, August 21, 2008, 09:21:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Since I have been only ever really in the HiWF, thus my picks being from one fed.

5. Brandon Thornton (PW/HiWF) - Maybe not the best writer in the history of e-feds, but the guys character is soo fucking realistic. I love the down home, southern boy style to his roleplays. Everyone knows that I now write for Pat's sport site, www.audiblyoffensive.com, but think, a year and a bit ago, me and the dude hated each others fucking guts, OOC. Nice to see that not everyone to have a problem in the HiWF can't solve it.

4. The Fin-Nisher (HiWF)- You needed to be in HiWF to see this guy. He's probably the greatest writer of my time, and this dude litteraly trains to write. I dont think I'd ever seen him lose a match, dude was scary good.

3. Exile (HiWF)- I hate this game. I dont read, or like to write. I sucked in English, and never wanted to read for homework. Chris makes me want to read. His roleplays are always fucking hilarious. When he first came to the HiWF, I was there roughly for a year. Dude was unstoppable for like half a year, pretty sure he didn't lose until like eight months in, and this was the HiWF, not what happened in 2008-ish. I'm honored to work with him in the tag team tournament, and be apart of his fed in Phoenix Wrestling, @ www.phoenixwrestling.net. Funniest writer in the game.

2. 'TNT' Nick Stevenson (PW/HiWF) - If there was such a thing as a e-fed mentor, Nick was mine, in and out of character. In Character, Cory Hatred was built around his lacky, and gaining experience. Out of character, Nick always pushed me, and was the person to get me hooked on this game, and to try once a week to mimic his writing as best as possible. I think if there was such a thing as the e-fedding hall of fame, Nick would be in it. Amazing character, amazing person, and the best trash talker I've seen since The Rock.

1. Josef Himmler (HiWF) - Amazing. This guy made his character so hate able, yet work. A nazi, who ruled the HiWF for many years, he was always good. His roleplays were never movie script length, I'd say around 1,500 words, but fuck, they were amazing. He was the first e-fed character I'd grown to hate, but love, and his world of characters and the way he would feud is like non-other. Greatest roleplayer I'd ever seen, and I hope he joins Phoenix Wrestling, so hopefully you all can enjoy what I had for so many years.

Other mentions:

The Judge aka Mark- I entered the HiWF once Mark stopped roleplaying full time, but the man had the best webcast in the Judges Verdict.....so MANY memories. I may forget everything and everyone some day, but I will always remember the verdict. He's not a top roleplays, but felt, e-fed wise, he deserved a mention.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE