News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Give a small review of the last movie you watched.

Started by TaNK, July 13, 2008, 09:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Quote from: (╯°□°)╯︵ ıʞlıƃɐɾ on July 11, 2012, 10:10:19 PM
$12 for a movie?

Actually more around $25. Admission is 12.50 for adults, + 6.99 for medium pop and 4.99 for popcorn. Canada sucks for this.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

jagilki

America sucks for it too from what I understand.  It's where while I bitch and moan about how long a movie takes to get to my town, I love the ticket prices.

! JDM The Professional !

our movie tickets are 16 dollars... we get ripped off. Fucking Australia. lol

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

jagilki

Yeah, but what's the conversion rate?

my Theater is $6.00 adult, upcharged to $8.00 for 3D movies.

$3.00 for a large Popcorn and $2.50 for a large drink.

Cory

Quote from: (╯°□°)╯︵ ıʞlıƃɐɾ on July 12, 2012, 09:21:44 AM
Yeah, but what's the conversion rate?

my Theater is $6.00 adult, upcharged to $8.00 for 3D movies.

$3.00 for a large Popcorn and $2.50 for a large drink.

Thats like 6.25, 3.25, and 2.75 here in Canada now I believe......thats be unreal.

Ty

Quote from: Cory on July 12, 2012, 11:43:08 AM
Thats like 6.25, 3.25, and 2.75 here in Canada now I believe......thats be unreal.

The dollar is near par right now 1 U.S. dollar = 1.02480016 Canadian dollars.

If I go to the cheap/second run theater here (Canada), it costs $4 for ticket, 4.99 for popcorn and 4.99 for drink

Black Death

The cheap second run places are better if you don't want to get the big rush and can wait few months ... Avengers was the last one I went too for the First run theaters ... Dark Knight rises is next . i use to go all the time but the prices are just so high .  so making like a special occasion now when I go.

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Tezmission Black

My theater only charges 5 bucks for normal tickets and 7:50 for 3D before 4:00, so that's when I normally go see a movie, plus its normally pretty empty.

Cory

wtf, I wanna live where you guys are. Nova Scotia suckssssss.....no wonder everyone I know pirates shit.

At least usually you have a nice dinner before you got to the theater and get fucked.

Ty

Quote from: Cory on July 12, 2012, 04:21:22 PM
wtf, I wanna live where you guys are. Nova Scotia suckssssss.....no wonder everyone I know pirates shit.

At least usually you have a nice dinner before you got to the theater and get fucked.

Nova Scotia rocks compared to the rest of the maritimes. Its the only one I want to visit. Everyone I met from NS was kinda cool, everyone I met from NB either tried to get me to screw them or tried to screw me over.

Justin

I have to pay $10 for a movie ticket.  I bring in my own snacks and drink.

brkendown

'The Watch' - Meh...it had some funny moments, but other than that it was pretty much hit and miss. Much like 21 Jump Street, is full of way too much homosexual innuendo. Leaving my wife and me discussing Jonah Hill's sexuality, does he just love talking about sucking off a dude? Who knows though. I figured a movie with Hill, Vaughn, and Stiller would have been an instant classic.

4/10

...knew I should have went and seen 'The Campaign'

whysoserious

Not too sure if this meant like new movie or just the last movie I'd watched so went with the second. Jackass 3 was on Sky so I decided to watch it. What can you say really though? They're all the same principles, have some funny moments, have some boring moments, have some moments that make you feel sick. But overall it's an ok watch for entertainment value, especially with a group of friends as well.

Black Death

Quote from: whysoserious on August 24, 2012, 09:45:38 PM
Not too sure if this meant like new movie or just the last movie I'd watched so went with the second. Jackass 3 was on Sky so I decided to watch it. What can you say really though? They're all the same principles, have some funny moments, have some boring moments, have some moments that make you feel sick. But overall it's an ok watch for entertainment value, especially with a group of friends as well.

just last movie you watch ... new or old does not matter
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

Dammit, BD you know the movies can be no more than 17 hours old!!!  We have rules about these things!!!!  Think of the children!!!