Give a small review of the last movie you watched.

Started by TaNK, July 13, 2008, 09:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

Planet Hulk - Doesn't hit on all the things that happened in the comic series, but hits enough that you know what it going on.  Does not to the leaed in to World War Hulk, but they wanted a happy ending so I can understand that.  Replacing Silver Surfer w/ Beta Ray Bill is wierd, but cool because I like BRB.  If you like comics and don't mind cartoons, watch it.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Tezmission Black

I wanted Alvin and The Chipnunks The squeekel(sp)

I had time to spare otherwise I would of never considered watching it, it was as expected a meh at best.

Book of Eli

I thought the movie was damn good, thought the end twist could of been stronger, but I agree its one of those you gatta watch more then once to fully understand.

Black Death

Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 07, 2010, 12:15:10 PM
Planet Hulk - Doesn't hit on all the things that happened in the comic series, but hits enough that you know what it going on.  Does not to the leaed in to World War Hulk, but they wanted a happy ending so I can understand that.  Replacing Silver Surfer w/ Beta Ray Bill is wierd, but cool because I like BRB.  If you like comics and don't mind cartoons, watch it.

agree with stoner , very enjoyable film and Beta Ray Bill is a good underuse character .  they did leave it open for world war hulk .
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Draeden

Death Note - Visions of a God

tl;dr version of the series. Cuts out the shit ending too.

Worth watching if you cba to sit through like 30 episodes of Death Note. If you've already seen the series, don't bother, it adds nothing new, unless you want two very short scenes with Ryuk talking to another shinigami - which you don't.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Youth In Revolt

Personally loved it, wont be everyones cup of tea though as the humour can be a bit out there. As always Cera proves to be a great actor and looks like Cliff when he is Francois!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Hondo

I should note first and foremost that I get a little behind on movies and don't get around to watching most until much, much later. But the last movie I watched was Forgetting Sarah Marshall, which I finally got around to watching over the weekend.

Sue me, but I'm a fan of Apatow movies. And this one was somewhat your typical Apatow fare. I didn't find it as funny as, like, Knocked Up of The 40 Year Old Virgin, but it was still funny nonetheless. It really felt more like a love story than a comedy. (The ever-dreadful term romantic comedy...brrrrr). And there were too many gratuitous "frontal male nudity" scenes for my taste. But I thought the two stars of the movie were Mila Kunis (who I loooooove) and Russell Brand. They made it enjoyable for me.

7 out of 10.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

brad9993

The Marine 2

Wasnt a bad movie, i liked it better then Marine one. Ted is a better actor then John Cena in my opinion. Marine 2 had more of a storyline i think and was just overall better then Marine 1.

Black Death

Justice Leauge : Crisis on Two  Earths

good film , it did not follow the comics story that close but it kept some of the story elements , overall enjoyable if you are a comic book fan . also william baldwin as voice of batman  strange but you kind of forget about it later in the film also mark harmon as superman ... had me thinking Gibbs is superman lol  but it was enjoyable

Cory

Boondock Saints II

- Not as good as the first, but still a decent watch and homage to the first. Still a very good watch, for maybe the most underrated movie ever made in Boondock Saints 1.

3.5/5

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Tezmission Black

Old Dogs

I laughed my ass off, every time someone new came on the screen I took a double take like, wait I've seen him/her before. The cast was great, the storyline was pretty good, the movie was funny as hell.

Seth Green=Comic Mastermind.

Exile

Black Death

Quote from: Lemke on March 25, 2010, 06:56:45 PM
i cant tell if you are serious or not.

lmao   come on give scott evil a break