Started by Cory, May 24, 2009, 11:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Updated after: UFC Fight Night Cruz v/s Johnson & UFC 136

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

J Vega

Just wondering if you made these yourself, or got them from a site? Debateable in some spots, I think Fedor should be lower(in HW rankings) and Jon Jones should be higher. (in P4P rankings, IMO I think he should be higher then Cain.)

Cory

All homemade, and I have been sloppy as of the last few months in keeping everything tip top shape, but I always redo everything at the beginning of the year.

But to defend those two points,

A) Fedor had a ways to fall....considering I didn't move him any places after the Werdum loss (freak loss at the time), hes on a two fight losing streak after that and slipped 4 spots, (had him at 2, now JDS). I think the only person who could be higher at that spot is perhaps Barnett for how well hes doing in the Strikeforce HW tournament, but I think the 5-10 HW spots could really be interchangeable, and comes down to personal preference.

B) P4P, I have Cain there because 1) undefeated still, even tho Jones is really undefeated, 2) HW is generally the most prestigious weight class every since the Ali days of boxing, which is why I have him ONE spot higher than Jones.

J Vega

Quote from: Cory on November 01, 2011, 02:22:15 PM
All homemade, and I have been sloppy as of the last few months in keeping everything tip top shape, but I always redo everything at the beginning of the year.

But to defend those two points,

A) Fedor had a ways to fall....considering I didn't move him any places after the Werdum loss (freak loss at the time), hes on a two fight losing streak after that and slipped 4 spots, (had him at 2, now JDS). I think the only person who could be higher at that spot is perhaps Barnett for how well hes doing in the Strikeforce HW tournament, but I think the 5-10 HW spots could really be interchangeable, and comes down to personal preference.

B) P4P, I have Cain there because 1) undefeated still, even tho Jones is really undefeated, 2) HW is generally the most prestigious weight class every since the Ali days of boxing, which is why I have him ONE spot higher than Jones.

Ah ok, makes sense.

Cory

Cory

Updated after UFC 140, new #1 p4p champ

Cory

Updated: Female p4p rankings for 2011's end complete.

Cory

Updated after: Strikeforce: Melendez/Masvidal

Cory

Updated after UFC 141, and thus completing the 3rd year of my EFK p4p Rankings in 2011. Thanks for following.

Cory

Updated after: Strikeforce: Rockhold v/s Jardine, UFC 142

Cory

Cory

Cory

Updated with: UFC Alves v.s Kampmann and FLYWEIGHT RANKINGS!

Cory

Updated with all major events to date.