Tim-Æ

Review is up at www.ingobwetrust.com

Please read and comment!

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Triple B

I agree with this review.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Fnord

I really want to go see this movie and don't want to go with my roommate cause he sucks.  Anyone know anyone from Chicago that wants to see this for free?

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Black Death

should have talk to Triple B...hey maybe he wants to see it again. 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Fnord

Triple B lives in Chicago?!  Sweet!

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Goonboy

I saw Zombieland today and I gotta say when I first heard it was only 1hr and 20 minutes, I was upset BUT

I saw it and I LOVE IT .. it seemed longer then it was and thats a good thing, I will most definitely go see this movie again, whether its an online stream or going back to the theater(BTW 6 fucking dollars for a large drink, WTF???) ... anyhoo, Like i said, I LOVE THIS MOVIE and wish I could tell my favorite scene but I won't ruin it.

GO SEE THIS MOVIE....SERIOUSLY!

It's got everything: Humor, Action, A Hot Chick, a bad ass kid, a bad ass zombie killer, an unlikely hero .... OH AND.. FREAKING ZOMBIES!

Goonboy

*EBWOP*

sorry for the double post .. I just wanted to say that I am currently watching Zombieland again, online ... and this is a damn good stream,

at www.fastpasstv.com .. its the 2nd stream listed (Zshare)

seriously this stream fcking rules

Fnord

Goonboy

my point was that if you wanted to see it for free, you could watch it there, Fotze

Fnord

But... I can see it for free in the theater....

Goonboy

ahh .. well ... there you go then haha .. thats awesome

Fnord

My only problem is finding movie lovers to go with me... :(