Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

TUF 8 Fantasy game

Started by MitchMMA, September 04, 2008, 12:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Can i reserve a spot? Im 100% sure Pat will be done, he just hasn't come over this thread yet.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

MitchMMA

Yes but we don't start our picks until the end of episode 2.

Do we have 8 members yet? Is Pat playing?

I can't wait for this season to start lol.

Ash Bombay

Cory

yeah, Pat's out, so we gout our eight.

MitchMMA

TUF 8 debut was cool. Shocked Duarte lost, that kid had a ton of hype around him.  Junie Browning, knew that dude would be good he should be someones first pick. Krystoff is a fucking beast. Nover is a warrior. Lots of tough guys this season.

Next weds we will begin picking fighters, once all 32 are narrowed down to 16.

Khristian Call

So much for the 'Hitler' guy and elder Guida.  How does someone who cuts down to fight at middleweight sometimes have trouble cutting to light heavyweight?  Browning is the clear cut best right now, but I want to see what Shane Nelson can do.  Heard lots of hype around him, Browning and Duarte this season, and we know how the other two went.

Cory

If I can, im getting the Krystof guy.

MitchMMA

I'll randomize the list today so we will at least know the order of picking before we start next week.

Cory

MitchMMA

Here are the order of picks. Next wedsday night following TUF we will begin to pick.

1.) Ash Bombay
2.) Jack Kaiser
3.) TaNK
4.) John S.
5.) Cory
6.) MitchMMA
7.) Black Death
8.) Khristian Call

Before we pick next week, I will post updated rules and such so everyone will know how this will work lol.

Khristian Call

You should reverse the list for the other class.  Like say I get the last pick with lightweights, I should get the first pick with light heavyweights. 

Ash Bombay

There isn't even a guarentee that it goes the lightweights then light heavyweights. You might be able to pick from both catigories and what not.

MitchMMA

That's a good idea Khristian, it's more fair too. Alright I'll do that then.

I'll post the rules tommorow or tuesday too