News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Sherdog

Started by MitchMMA, October 24, 2008, 12:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MitchMMA

So I went on sherdog the other day to ask a simple question about a back injury I sustained recently while doing some explosive strength drills. As soon as I write the thread, the next morning I go to see if I got any replies and sure enough you get like 50 fucking key board warriors on there talking shit and calling me a bunch of crap, it's ridiculous. I'm done with that site, you can't even post on there forums without getting at least 10 people talking shit to you. It's the worst fucking MMA resource site on the world.

Those guys on sherdog are idiots.

So yeah fuck sherdog.

Random post but still.... fuck em'.

Big Gay Honker

I tend to avoid sites like Sherdog because it's mostly fan boys who think they're MMA experts (See phat ufc critic on youtube for this low level scum I speak of).  But these clowns are guys who think they know what they're talking about.  Unlike me, I actually do know what I'm talking about.

Ice your back, 30 minutes at a time.  5 times a day.  After 72 hours, hot baths

MitchMMA

Damn Honk, that is seriously what the Doc told me when I went tonight lol.

I'm coming to you for advice from now on ha.

Big Gay Honker

I've been training for years, I have a massage therapist, my head instructor knows about physical therapy, and I train with a guy finishing school to sports medicine.  I know a thing or two.  If it still hurts after a few days get to a massage therapist.  If that doesn't work go to chiropractor.  You should also see if your instructors know readjusting joints in back. 

Cory

Fuck Sherdog.

One of these days, Ill make a forum that'll be better than that........

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Duckman

You're already leading one Cory!  Just need you back here more regularly!

Oh and Honker knows a lot about everything, take heed young Cory, this man is wise.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Big Gay Honker

TaNK

I dunno, there are a few smart people there but there is a TON of jackasses.

Honker is always the man. I hurt my back real bad last year and thats what the doc told me.