Ronda Rousey assumes role of villain after ugly 'TUF' coaching stint

Started by Midas, December 03, 2013, 09:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flins.

Quote from: Midas on December 04, 2013, 04:46:19 PM
Over the top and unnecessary to you... I am allowed my opinion and if you don't like it then you are allowed to voice your opinion...

It is clear at this point that I was a huge Rousey fan and saw her act like a spoiled child who is arrogant and cocky and because of this my opinion on her has changed.

Jon worded it perfectly but for some reason you want to talk down to me like I am a child and say shit like "Or should I just give up on you as a lost cause?"...

Seriously? So not thinking what you are thinking means I am a lost cause...

If that is the way you feel buddy then by all means do your thing... Continue on and don't worry about me because I am a "Lost cause" as you like to put it LMAO

I am honestly not trying to talk down to you, just the way I word shit, I can be a dick when trying to put my point across. What I am fundamentally trying to get at (in my last post) is, your opinion has changed on Ronda because of her behavior, but you come on to a forum to call her a cunt...

Midas

Quote from: Flins. on December 04, 2013, 05:09:44 PM
I am honestly not trying to talk down to you, just the way I word shit, I can be a dick when trying to put my point across. What I am fundamentally trying to get at (in my last post) is, your opinion has changed on Ronda because of her behavior, but you come on to a forum to call her a cunt...

Yes this is true...

So what you are getting at is that I am not better then Rousey because of my behavior?

Jon Tees

This clearly isn't the same Ronda Rousey that appeared as a guest star/coach on previous seasons of The Ultimate Fighter. That Rousey was positive, upbeat, happy and actually smiled once in a while. So either one of the two Ronda's are fake and/or she has a real Jekyll and Hyde personality.

The current Ronda Rousey seems to be full of unjustified anger and unadulterated hatred toward someone who has done nothing to her aside from sign on to compete against her in a sanctioned fight.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

Ty

or she just has an extremely unnatural hatred of Meisha Tate

jagilki