News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Ken Shamrock Says WHAT!?

Started by Cory, November 27, 2008, 09:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

MMAMemories.com: Are you very impressed by Fedor? What do you think of him? Is he the real deal? Almost unbeatable?

Ken Shamrock: “He’s the real deal. And I think there’s gonna be another year, probably another six months, someone will beat him. That’s just the way it is. But he’s definitely the real deal. Him and that 145-pounder from Sacramento…Urijah Faber. Faber and Fedor are definitely two of the guys right now that are dominating their weight classes.”

MMAMemories.com: What is it that makes Fedor so effective? Why are you so impressed by him?

Ken Shamrock: “I just think because of the way he’s built. He’s not like a huge, humongous man. But yet he’s like a tank, he’s built like a tank. He moves - he’s not real fast but he moves fast enough. His moves are methodical, he’s smooth. He comes with solid punches, he’s got good power. I mean, just everything about him - it’s sharp. And I think that his strongest asset is that he’s not rattled. The guy can go in there and he’s calm as calm. He knows what he’s gonna do. And no matter what people say or do or whoever he’s facing, he never changes. He knows what he has to do and he goes in there and gets it done.”

MMAMemories.com: Who can possibly beat him? You say in six months or a year it might happen.

Ken Shamrock: “Yeah, you know, the one guy in Japan that just beat Cro Cop a little while ago, kicked him in the groin (Alistair Overeem).”

MMAMemories.com: And last question, Ken. Fantasy fight - a primed Ken Shamrock when you won the Pankration heavyweight title in ‘94 vs. this version of Fedor - who wins?

Ken Shamrock: “No doubt I win. Because there’s one thing with it all being equal - because I was very strong for my size - and I was very quick. And that would be the difference - is my quickness.”

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

MitchMMA

Bullshit Ken, Fedor would smash you back then and he would smash you now lol.

Ken's arrogance is amazing, you'd think after getting his ass beat over the last few years that he'd at least humble up a bit.

I respect the guy, he is a legend and all but fuck.

Big Gay Honker

Ken was VERY strong back then, but he had much less stand up back then.  If you ever saw an old Shamrock fight Stance, Fedor would eat him up.  Shamrock does however had speedy subs.  So if it was a straight grappling match w/o strikes, Shamrock Might win that.

Jack Kaiser

Well, he's not going to say that he'd get destroyed.  LOL

MitchMMA

Well true... but he's just being arrogant.

There is a fine line between being confident and being arrogant.

Cory

Im confident in saying that Kens senile now.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE