News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Create your own MMA card

Started by MitchMMA, August 03, 2008, 05:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MitchMMA

Just a little game I thought of, let's see who can come up with the best MMA card. You can use any MMA fighter you want so long as he is an MMA fighter, you can only set up 9 fights. Here is my card

MitchMMA's fantasy MMA card:

1.) Roger Huerta vs Sean Sherk: I think this would be an awesome fight, two strong wrestlers that also love to bang. I'd see Sherk winning this one but it would be a very exciting fight, probably would go the distance too.

2.) Matt Serra vs Matt Hughes: I really want to see this fight because I want to see Serra beat Hughes so all of these people can stop ragging on Serra. Serra shocked the world when he beat GSP and won the belt, he may have lost the second time but people need to stop shitting on Serra. I still consider Serra a top 10 WW and I can see him knocking Hughes out, I am not a big Hughes fan and I love to see him lose :).

3.) Urijah Faber vs Jens Pulver II: The first one was amazing, I'd love to see a re-match.

4.) GSP vs BJ Penn II: These two guys are amazing fighters, there first fight was close but I think in a re-match BJ would win.

5.) Anderson Silva vs Chuck Liddell: I'd love to see this happen eventually. Anderson Silva and Chuck Liddell would be an AWESOME fight, Dana White would cum his pants watching it :lol:

6.) Big Nog vs Andrei Arlovski: Would be an interesting fight, I think Nog would take it. I could see Nog knocking Andrei out, Nog has great boxing and Andrei has a glass chin :lol:, but Andrei will be aggresive no doubt and look to push the pace of the fight.

7.) Forrest Griffin vs Lyoto Machida: Would be a technical fight, would love to see it.

8.) Wanderlei Silva vs Thiago Silva: Would be a fucking WAR!

9.) Randy Couture vs Fedor Emelianenko: The ultimate main event, best P4P fighter vs the guy who seems to always overcome the odds. This is my ultimate dream fight! Fedor would win but how awesome would it be if Couture somehow won?

Cory

Love the idea, I'll be back with mine In a few.....

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

Ill make it somewhat 'realistic' with the main card only having 5 fights, as that's how it usually is. Ill also pick a winner too.

Undercard
Nick Diaz v/s Gomi II - Diaz
Marcus Davis v/s Spencer Fisher - Davis
Andrei Arlovski v/s Mirko Cro Cop - In ring, Cro Cop
Josh Barnett v/s Antonio Nogueria - Barnett

Main Card

Clay Guida v/s Roger Huerta II. My favorite fight of last year, better than Diaz/Gomi IMO. Would love to see this two fight again. Guida would win the rematch.

BJ Penn v/s Urijah Faber- It's possibly. BJ would have to cut weight of course, but ten pounds shouldn't be too hard. This would be a sick match I think. BJ would still win.

Wanderlei Silva v/s Thiago Silva- I agree with Mitch. Silva, I've noted, is probably my favourite fighter in the UFC, but theres 3-4 guys that one any given day I could switch him with. Wanderlei is a 'axe-murderer' and Silva has knocked out anything that moves in the cage. I'd go with the Thiago knocking out Wanderlei in a fucking all out war.

Anderson Silva v/s Michael Bisping - This match will probably happen if Silva beats Cote in the UFC, but it's still a dream match. I love Bisping, and I think he can beat Silva.

Main Event: Fedor Emelianenko v/s Randy CoutureFor the UFC Heavyweight, PRIDE Heavyweight, and WAMMA Heavyweight Titles- If this isn't the top dream match for ANYONES list, you lose all credibility. Maybe my Anderson Silva/Fedor match might top it, but this fight, when it goes down, will be the best for years to come. I dont think it will be as exciting, as say, Wanderlei v/s Thiago Silva, but I will stand out of my seat, and will pay whatever price to see this live. Fedor will win too, BTW.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE