News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Craziest MMA Fighter

Started by Cory, August 19, 2008, 08:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Just was thinking today, who is the craziest fighter in MMA right now?

Like all my threads, if you say Lyoto Machida, I will order a Kimbo Slice ass whopping right in your backyard, I can do it, trust me.  ;)

Right now, I'd have to EASILY give it to Wanderlei Silva....followed by Gomi and T. Silva.

What about you guys?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

MitchMMA

Manny Reyes Jr., no seriously look LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P40iIdbYPRg

haha nah seriously I think Wanderlei is probably the craziest.

Khristian Call

There are different kinds of crazy.

Gilbert Yvel = Evil Crazy; poking people's eyes on purpose, biting, knocking out referees

Genki Sudo = Fun Crazy; jumping on the cage/ropes, walking backwards at his opponent, throwing as many as 3 spinning backfists in a row

Viacheslav Datsik = Psychotic Crazy; tries throwing opponents out of ring, doing wheel kicks despite being 240 pounds of fat, will charge in head first without defending, etc.  If you haven't seen a highlight vid of this guy:  http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2683676985587295275

Cory

Dudes pretty nuts, but still. Wanderlei.

TaNK

Aleksander Emelianenko

With the past that he has had and the badass tattoo on his back, he has to be crazy.

Cory

He has gone on record of killing a bear with his bare hands. Believe I read that on Sherdog not to long ago

MitchMMA

sherdog.com (forums)= 40% facts, 60% pure bullshit LOL

Cory

^

No, it was in an article, some guy who was interviewing him. I'll see if I can find it later tonight when I get home from work.

MitchMMA

oh I thought you meant you read it on their forums, their site is good but their forums suck lol.

Khristian Call

Quote from: MitchMMA on August 20, 2008, 01:27:46 PM
sherdog.com (forums)= 40% facts, 60% pure bullshit LOL

C'mon now, let's be fair.  It's 25% facts, 75% bullshit

Big Gay Honker

Jason "Mayhem" Miller IS the craziest fucker in MMA