News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

UFC Undisputed 2009

Started by JohnS., July 14, 2008, 07:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnS.

The new UFC video game coming out. What do you guys think? I personally can't wait, I just hope it's nothing at all liek teh last UFC game, Sudden Impact?? That was freakin horrible.

Marq

LOL, hopefully the matches don't last six seconds.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

JohnS.

and if they do it better be a nice ass KO lol...the last game you could go through the entire motion of a match in 6 seconds...Striking, takedown, submission...thats all it was lol.

ciscoKID_VWF

only if you could go through like a career.  start at a dojo working your way up to TUF, and see if you can get a contract.

Cory

I've been obsessed with this game, and theres only 2 trailers out.

There will be a create-a-fighter, and I pray it's in depth. I'd rather have a small UFC roster like in Sudden Impact, and have a incredible create-a-fighter with the space they'd save.

The career goal has been released. You'll start off and try and work your way to the UFC Hall of Fame.

All I can say if that when this game comes out said to be TBA 2009 (IGN) but I've heard rumors that'd the game WILL be on shelves before Christmas this year. Like I was saying, when it comes out, I will make it my duty to be unbeatable.....just like Madden 08, and soon o be Madden 09.  ;D

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

ciscoKID_VWF

Man I had to check the site out.  That game looks real good

JohnS.

Quote from: Cory on July 21, 2008, 09:03:09 PM
I've been obsessed with this game, and theres only 2 trailers out.

There will be a create-a-fighter, and I pray it's in depth. I'd rather have a small UFC roster like in Sudden Impact, and have a incredible create-a-fighter with the space they'd save.

The career goal has been released. You'll start off and try and work your way to the UFC Hall of Fame.

All I can say if that when this game comes out said to be TBA 2009 (IGN) but I've heard rumors that'd the game WILL be on shelves before Christmas this year. Like I was saying, when it comes out, I will make it my duty to be unbeatable.....just like Madden 08, and soon o be Madden 09.  ;D

If you're gaming on 360 we'll have to play some time.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE