News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

WarMachine officially becomes War Machine

Started by MitchMMA, August 26, 2008, 01:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MitchMMA

lol this was the bulletin he posted on myspace, apparently TNA wrestling were going to sue the UFC because they trademarked Rhino with the name War Machine so Jon officially changed his name to War Machine LOL. Take a look:

SO why the fuck am I up at 10AM? Well I was actually up by 7:30 ugh....I never get up before 11 but anyway..
SO in case you didn't notice in my last fight the UFC did NOT use my nickname when I fought. Turns out some gay ass wrestling federation threatened to sue them because they recently named one of their wrestlers The War Machine Rhino and trademarked the name.

Too fuckin' bad that I have been using this name for 6 years, have it tatted on my body and it is what my fans yell out when I'm fighting.

If you know my personality then you know damn well I am not gonna let some faggot ass, FAKE wrestler steal MY name..
SO 6 weeks ago I filed a change of name request and today I had court to make my name officially WAR MACHINE.

lol
Fuckin' funny right? Didn't really wanna have to do it but I am sure as hell not lose MY nickname.

Time for a nap.

WM

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Bryan

kind of reminds me when ultimate warrior changed his name to warrior..

Black Death

I like it ... TNA...you know this dude on UFC is name war machine and the people love him...ok lets sur.. we have the WAR MACHINE Rhino and they are rip him off....   You know rhino is not his real name  right TNA...   ok... 

Bone head award goes to TNA
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE