News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

A flow for my favorite Finnish babe.

Started by Marq, July 15, 2008, 06:13:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marq

So... while looking over some notes for a show, I found myself doodling and dicking around in my notebook when for some reason, "It's All About the Benjamins" played over my iPod, which then reminded me of "It's All About the Pentiums" by Weird Al. Long story short, before I knew it, I'd written a parody of my own for SuMa (who I don't even know, but fuck, I thought it was funny). So, because it's really only pertinent to you guys, and because I figure some might get a kick out of it, this is what I came up with:

(Obviously to "It's All About the Benjamins" by Puff Daddy feat. the Lox, the Notorious B.I.G., and Lil' Kim)

"It's All About the Penguins"

Now
Oh, you know it's true
SuMa's a babe and, in lace, let's face it
Goin' batty suckin' Dick like Grayson
Stickin' up for Shane Stylez in the Basement
Got that greasy hair, sucka smells like bacon
Yeah, check out the detail
She's female
Cosmetic surgery on sale
Prevails
Finnish mamacita unveiled
Fingered by the fellas, you could swear she's braille,
But don't dry your eyes, I know they're Tirri
With Mark Henry, sandwichin' his junk, in your bitties,
Silly to say 'Wassup," because she's really a bird,
On an ice cap freezin', bittersweet like the Verve
Lovin' them puffins 'cause they look funny stumblin',
Finland pride, why you be mumblin'?
It's all about the penguins, what
She gets a fifty-lb. bag of fish for her lunch,
Sam's accent, makes her sound like she's Dutch

...and this is when I stopped because I can't stand Jadakiss, and I realized I'd wasted my time writing about some chick. Now, if Suma ever catches wind of this, she'll probably say I have no life -- which was true on this particular day. But hey, least I don't live in Finland.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"