News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

What is the basis for your character(s)?

Started by TaNK, July 15, 2008, 05:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MitchMMA

Nick Maggio was created about two years ago, he was my first efed character and basically he represents myself when I get really angry! LOL. I usually keep things to myself a lot and if someone jokingly says something that I take offense to, I will smile and laugh when inside I really want to fucking pound them into the concrete lmao. Nick Maggio is usually always angry and yelling and just in general a bad ass mother fucker, I am able to let out my anger in my writing instead of physically hurting someone in the real world and going to jail for it lol. Nick is both an MMA fighter and pro wrestler, basically because I love MMA so obviously it doesn't take a genious to figure out why I made Maggio a fighter. When I first started out I didn't understand what efedding really was, I was a title mark and I didn't realize that mentioning real life organizations was un-original so I said that Nick was a former UFC Heavyweight champion lol but I eventually changed that to former UCC "Ultimate Cage Combat" champion, a fake MMA org that is more original lol. I am a huge fan of Kurt Angle and the ankle lock was my favorite submission in pro wrestling at the time, so yeah that became Maggio's finisher and without that move I don't think Nick Maggio would be the same.

Obviously when I first started I didn't know shit, my rp's were all like 5 lines long of me saying "I'm going to kick your ass" and all that, but you learn as you progress and I think my character really became everything that I envisioned it to be and more when I joined the late Pro Wrestling R4GE, those guys helped me a lot.

Drama Queen

The darkest hours of my real life. I was homeless, unemployed, divorced, my marriage based visa up for renewal and I was on the verge of returning to alcoholism. It was very hard to see any way of staying in the country and getting myself in a position to be able to be a part of my son's life.

One bizarre thought that ran through my mind at the time "damn, if this shit wasn't actually happening to me, it would make quite an interesting read"

Dylan Cage

Well I picked Sean Mason because at that time there was not a sean Mason character- Mason gimmick was X-rated  I wrote allot of solid and funny roleplays with him

Dylan Cage- basically came in to team with Mason but I found myself wanting to roleplay with Cage so I had alot of success with Cage, and now I am back to him again. with a record of 15-3 losses this time around,

Chris Ahslen- I was in a slump and decided to try a new character-  First person to ever use Batista as a pic base I think 

Zombie Gunn

Dragon believes that he is a re-incarnated irish warrior from the 1600s.  Don't laugh.  He'll kill you.  He also believes that fellow wrestler, Ariana London, has some sort of connection with this warrior... and along the way has fallen in love with her.  Can't reveal too much more, as it's a work in progress.  For more on the saga, check the VWF and the roleplay series: Eternal Circle.

TaNK

Quote from: Jesse Gunn on July 20, 2008, 02:24:47 AM
Dragon believes that he is a re-incarnated irish warrior from the 1600s.  Don't laugh.  He'll kill you.  He also believes that fellow wrestler, Ariana London, has some sort of connection with this warrior... and along the way has fallen in love with her.  Can't reveal too much more, as it's a work in progress.  For more on the saga, check the VWF and the roleplay series: Eternal Circle.

Awe, thats kinda nice.  ;D

Dave Johnson

I like the idea and the gimmick so far, really well thought out thus far.

James Onlee

James Onlee, where did he come from exactly?  Well, his original plan was kinda to be based off of how i feel about people and religion.  Which escalated rather quickly.  The things he does, or says, are basically the things i think about.  Weird, i know.  Granted, I don't sit around thinking of stealing peoples kids for my own, but you know, other stuff is there. So basically, James has most of my mind, maybe a tad exaggerated at times. 

JessiB

my character, Patricia Burrell, is very loosely based on me...

being that she's obsessed with current left fielder Pat Burrell of the Phillies...(I have my photo wih him, so that was the original inspiration...the original picbase for her was Madonna from a league of their own (thats when i did her as a face)

but now since shes a heel, its mickie james (the psycho-ish the better)

:)