News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Ever Google Your E-Wrestler's Name?

Started by JaceGryphon, July 16, 2008, 12:15:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaceGryphon

So boredom and curiosity teamed up and hit me like a ton of bricks earlier tonight, and so I went to Google and typed in "Jace Gryphon" just to see what came up.  The results may surprise you.

Results 1-4 all link to Jace Gryphon in the VWF

Result 5 was a bit of a shocker to me. It's apparently a bio page wrote up to follow Hardcore Timmay and the different factions he had been in. He just so happened to remember exactly how everything went down w/ himself and Jace Gryphon back in IcW. Interesting stuff...

# Members: Hardcore Timmay, Jace Gryphon, Darren White, Fury

# Stable History: Since the begining of IcW, they have ruled. Instead of an iron fist, however, they had a gold one. Hardcore Timmay and Jace Gryphon were the Tag Team Champions, after beating long time enemies Mayhem Inc. (Brian & Seth Lance) Solo, Timmay was the Hardcore Champion, Jace was World Champion, and for a short time Darren was the Television Champion. However after Timmay beat Regen Sams for a shot at the World Title, the first nail was placed in the coffin. Soon ego's overcame and Timmay said "goodbye" to Jace, with a Hardcore Revolution. At Barely Legal Timmays winning streak was snapped and his Hardcore Title lost when Jace beat him in a TLT match. However the face of IcW Changed when Fury was announced as the newest member of Pro Rev. Soon there after IcW closed it's doors.

There you have it! See, I wasn't making it up.

Result 6 leads to one of Ian Credible's audio RP's against me in VWF.

Result 7 leads to the RK.com boards where Ian mentioned me in a "toughest opponents" thread.

Result 8 is a another link to an Ian Credible video

Result 9 is completely unrelated

Result 10 is something else to do with an Ian Credible video, some how linked in with "American Latina Videos"

So first of all, I'm hoping I'm not the only one weird enough to do something like this, and that others have done it.

Secondly, if you have also done this, please share what interesting finds you have made by searching for your E-wrestler's name in Google!

Dave Johnson

I typed in my wrestler name 'Dave Johnson' and it came up nothing to do with effedding or whatever. Came up with him being a scientist and a Wikipedia on some other guy.

This sucks :(

TaNK

I did it and I came up with septic equipment or military equipment for some reason.  ???

TheNthDegree

I found out my dad works with a Rick Harliquin, down in Chicago. And the guy's middle name is Michael. My family had dinner with him and his wife and I did a double take cause he usually goes by his middle name and when he told me this I almost fell off my chair. :(

JaceGryphon

Dave: That's probably because you have a very common name

Tank:  That's because your name is "TANK"!

Dave Johnson

Yeah :(

Ohwell a new Dave is on the horizon and I will go to Google if Google likes it or not :)

JaceGryphon

Google will lay down and take it.  Google's a bitch like that :D

Dave Johnson

Give it a couple of slaps it will fine :)

JaceGryphon

If it gives you too much trouble, threaten to leave it for it's sister, Elgoog.

Dave Johnson

MitchMMA

lol turns out there are two other Nick Maggio's, one is hockey player and the other is a college football player.... but fuck em, can they do what I do every week in that imaginary wrestling ring! I DON'T THINK SO!  ;D

Draeden

Quote from: What I said at VWF about thisSEE! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES THIS! VK! DUCKMAN! IAN!

Rae

Wow, that was boring. I typed in Ally Braddock and everything that came up was stuff about my wrestler on different Efeds.

TaNK

Quote from: JaceGryphon on July 16, 2008, 09:54:23 AM
Dave: That's probably because you have a very common name

Tank:  That's because your name is "TANK"!

lol I know dude, I was being sarcastic  8)

Split Second

When I did it, it came up with the movie 'Split Second'.