News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

PLEASE READ

Started by Brandon, July 17, 2008, 05:52:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

This is a PM I got today from Jigsaw. He has been dealing with a lot of family issues, as his wife has been diagnosed with cancer for quite some time now, and it isn't looking good for her. That's why he has been gone from RK and the such for months now. But he asked me to put this out there, so I'm going to. Take it into consideration at least, and I apologize if this is breaking any rule around here;

QuoteHey man, I hate to come to you with this, but I'm gonna be unable to be around a pc for a while and I need some help. My four year old son has been dealing with kidney problems (on top of everything going on with my wife) and we can't afford his medicine. He's in pretty bad shape and really needs it. If you could get the word out in the efed community for me, we could use any donations people can offer. the paypal account is:

jigsaw1@charter.net

I would really appreciate your help getting it out there for me man. I'd do it myself but this is the last I'll be online for a while.

Thanks man,

Jeff

I feel for him, and I believe this to be legit. I've known him for some time now, and this isn't in his character. Take it for what you will, but coming from a guy that's known him well for a while, it's the real thing.

Dave Johnson

Fuck thats horrible, my prayers go out to him and his family, especially his wife.

He seems to be dealing with alot of shit, I will try to send money over but I only have Australian bucks so don't think it will work, I feel horrible, but I will still try it.

Good-luck to him and his son and wife.