News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

What you think of E-Fedding.

Started by Dave Johnson, July 19, 2008, 07:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Johnson

What do you guys think of it? Love it or hate it?

I really love it. I think of it as really fun and really damn addictive. Thas pretty much all I do when I go on the computer and now I go on so much more now that this has opened. I really love fedding, love writing and creating ideas, really glad I found out about it.

Duckman

I've been doing it since 2000 and my passion for the game is as high now as it was back then.

I love the community it brings.  I love pretending to be a wresler, as lame as that sounds!  I love coming up with angles for other people and seeing their reaction when something comes off really well.

It's a game that has brought my many friendships, taught me a lot about people and helped me improve as a writer.

I love it with all my heart to be honest.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Zombie Gunn

I love the idea of writing competitions, but don't care so much for wrestling anymore.  Still... it's a means to an end, because nobody would join an e-fed without wrestling involved.  LOL.

But for me, it's still fun which is all that matters.

Dave Johnson

I barely pay attention to wrestling anymore, all you need to know is how to write stories pretty much, but yeah you do need to know wrestling lol.

Split Second

I like it, it's creative, and gives you a base to write off. I used to be much more addicted, but things change. I think some people in the game do it for the wrong reasons, and I think, though a game, certain people need to keep a level of commitment in E-fedding. Oh, and I hate no shows <_<

Excaligore

I FUCKING loathe e-fedding and Rping!  ::)

Level-One

For me, I see this as a writing competition. The weird thing is, I don't read books. It's been a few years since I picked one up, vollentairly. I don't really write any stories (besides e-fedding related one's) so I guess the only thing that ties me into this hobby, is the actual subject of wrestling. I've been in this hobby, for a little bit over a year now.

Writing can be stressful sometimes. And it's actually a miricle I've never no showed, a match in the year I've been fedding--because I procatinate nearly everything in my day to day life. I'm typing this while I should be RP'ing for a match, infact.

I guess watching the final outcomes, the show, storylines and feuds keep me into it. I know I can build a character, I'd never see on WWE television, so that's rewarding in it's own way.

Draeden

Sucks. Dunno why I spend hours of my life on it :P

Crimson King

I used to have no faith in "tha game" as they say... and then I saw Kala's sig.

My God I love gay cowboys.

Shannon Skanes

I have enjoyed fedding for over 5 years. I post about it on my Facebook account and my family and friends know about it. I like the creative side of it and there's no shame in it. I have listened to people talk about spending their nights on WOW. I am nowhere near that nerdy.

Dylan Cage

Well I have been doing this stuff for around 11 years, God I am old  and well in the beginning I loved it,  in the middle I hated it.  I am starting to enjoy it again.

TaNK

I love it again, CWC made me enjoy it again.