News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Dream Rp Battles

Started by Gary, July 14, 2008, 01:17:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

Its an idea I had suggested to Ian and Sam when we had our chat about the new Efed Knights. Basically a lot of us are in different efeds but we respect the works of those in other feds, so basically say Scott Carr would want to rp against Marc Abrigo, then we can have a little roleplay battle between both, we get someone to judge and I think Sam volunteered to write a match for them, as I wouldn't mind as well. Just another little thing to add to the site? Feedback? Thoughts?

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Zombie Gunn

This is right up my alley, if you know what I mean.

Dave Johnson

No, we don't know what you mean Jesse.

JaceGryphon

I don't think the guy still E-feds, but if he did, the guy that got me into e-fedding vs. Scott Carr would be a good one.  Both rant and ramble all day long.

Also, if I could find the guy that played Hardcore Timmay back when we dominated ICW, I wouldn't mind having another match with him.

Zombie Gunn

What I mean, is that I happen to have a fictional arena called Legacy Plaza, in which many Dream Matches have taken place, that normally never would have.  Jason Blade vs Steve Jason.  A 12 man Gauntlet match involving the top 12 wrestlers in 8 federations.  Scorpio vs Agent Decipher Light.  The kind of matches that could never happen in a single fed... I can give you a place to hold these types of events.

Legacy Plaza, Hayward, California.

Duckman

I've opened a new thread for this in the RP Showcase.

I'm closing this topic to keep the convo there.

This is real RP dream matches between the members here.  Think someone you know would be good against someone here?  Then get them to sign up and join in the fun!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.