News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Ahahahahaahaahahahaahaah

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, August 07, 2011, 06:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

You know why and the second was magic!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Insomnia

My reaction to the second goal was like Michael Johnson's to Usain Bolt's 200 meter world record. Can't compliment it anymore than that. What the gunners would be like if they had any bullets!

FXBlade

And that wasn't even the UTD first team.  Shows how much depth they have in their squad this year.

It may just be me because i was a neutral, but was anyone else looking forward to a potential penalty shootout?

Nani was just a different class.

Insomnia

Now don't start talking the pork. That was pretty much the first team. Unless you guys have signed a load of players I haven't heard about. You lacked about 2-3 players who will be starters. :P

It's like me saying Liverpool beat Chelsea and United with their second team. Haha.

Impressive win, though. Cleverley's gonna be good and Nani's the biz these past 18 months.

I'd have liked to see De Gea vs. Hart in a shoot out.

Cory

for fantasy sake, who the fuck is starting at RB?

Smalling? Rafeal?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Insomnia

Is Kelly/Flanno our first choice right backs?? Nay. :) Just like Robinson isn't our first choice left back. But it's a squad game these days I'm sure you know what I am getting at. The spine was pretty much there minus a couple of Copa America rest-ees. I'd call it compromised, but a second team? Nah. I wouldn't call it a second team. How often is it you see the same exact XI play every week anyway?? A first team is closer to 15 than 11 and United change their team sheet more than any side in the league, statistically even more than we did under Rafa. (Less wholesale changes and resting people for no reason obviously. Keeps a consistent spine) You have to. When we played United and had Torres and Gerrard out it was still the first team. There was still Reina, Carra, Lucas, Kuyt etc. More of the "strongest XI" than not. ;) But yeah.. I don't really think a first team means the best XI individuals anymore like it used to. Not in England, anyway.

PWS Revolution

I turned to my mate at half time and said United would win 3-2 in stoppage time. The way the berties were playing they were so lucky to be 2 up at half time and it was never going to last. We're Man United, that's what we do.  ;)

The amount of empty seats in the City end was just shocking.