News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2012 EPL Thread

Started by Cory, August 18, 2012, 12:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Fuck if only Arsenal pulled the trigger on Hazard 2 seasons ago.....

Oh well if Carzola gets on the board tomorow he could compete with Edin for best newcomer....Michu as well

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Adam Wrong

Duckman

Adam, what's you're take on how Fulham could do this season?  Jol looks like he's signed a couple of really good players.  Obviously Dempsey will be on his way but I don't actually see you guys missing him so much.

Also, is Dembele as good as he showed yesterday against UTD?  He looks like another gem of a player to me.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Cory

Real shame without Dempsey with the form he was in if they had him playing with Dembele I'd actually believe they could push for Champs League spot, but IMO rank them with the Evertons and Newcastles for a top 6 finish

Flins.

Pretty good game between City & Liverpool, last twenty minutes should be great.

Cory

Rob.B

Shaky starts from United and City.

Cory

Arsenal have the best D in the league [/sarcasm]

Flins.

Liverpool vs. Arsenal should be fun next week, Arsenal should be able to get their first goal of the season.

FXBlade

City players will do anything to get back into the game...

Jerry McClean

Quote from: Cory on August 26, 2012, 09:25:19 AM
Real shame without Dempsey with the form he was in if they had him playing with Dembele I'd actually believe they could push for Champs League spot, but IMO rank them with the Evertons and Newcastles for a top 6 finish

I don't think this'd have happened even with Dempsey. Fulham struggle away from home and I'm not sure I see that changing. I expect them to finish about 9th but this is what money has done to football. It means that Fulham can't realistically go much further without some outrageous backing imo

Rob

I know this is called the EPL thread but I don't really follow the EPL so I will talk about Palace...

Yet again an embarrassing loss... I think that is now 3 wins in the last 30 games. That's 4 losses in a row this season out of 5 games and one of them a 4-1 loss to Preston a division below.

It has been long enough for Dougie, it is time to go.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Adam Wrong

Quote from: Duckman on August 26, 2012, 05:39:22 AM
Adam, what's you're take on how Fulham could do this season?  Jol looks like he's signed a couple of really good players.  Obviously Dempsey will be on his way but I don't actually see you guys missing him so much.

Also, is Dembele as good as he showed yesterday against UTD?  He looks like another gem of a player to me.

Peace

Duckman

We have just lost our best player IMHO in the shape of Dembele who is a fucking beast in the flesh. Dempsey has shot himself in the foot with his behaviour. His Twitter talks about 2 sides to the story but his silence speaks volumes...

Current squad speaking Schwarzer is still a beast, Stockdale should go out on loan or sold if the Steklenberg rumour proves to be true. Defensively our CBs are solid, RB will be great of we sign Riethe to a permanent move and Grygera gets fit. Briggs and Riise battling at LB is awesome. Midfield is decent. The center still has a choice of Kasami, Diarra and Sidwell with Kaclacnicik and Frei on the wings.

We need more firepower though. Ruiz finds the barn doors tricky to hit and Rodellega and Petric can't do it alone. Rhodes would be a great addition. Van Der Vaart too.

I still feel with a couple of decent signings made we can make inroads on a top 8 finish this season. Genuinely though we had a chance in the cup this year hence predicting us to win it but that got shot down pretty quickly.

We need to buy a couple of decent players. I'd like to see Douglas from Twente, give Richardson a chance, Gomis and maybe VDV on loan and maybe we can really assault the top half of the table again.

Duckman

I'd just like to say to anyone complaining about their team this season.  I support Rangers.  Yep...you honest to fuck do not get any lower than we've fallen.

Enjoy your season lads, it could be worse, you could be struggling to win away at Peterhead and Berwick fucking Rangers.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Rob

I almost know how it feels mate, one point in July 2010 I didn't think I'd have a team to support anymore...
SixersEagles

[/center]