News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

A small joke

Started by Adam Wrong, June 05, 2010, 09:54:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

What does Theo Walcott and Mr T have in common?

[spoiler]They both ain't getting on no plane fool[/spoiler]

Duckman

Lol.  Nice.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Cory

Told Ian.

Im an Arsenal fan but im telling you. THE BOY CANT FINISH!

He'll get 3 wonder goals a season, but misses sitters, and overcompenstates with his speed, rather than ball control and awareness.

Arsenal should loan him out to a team that'll play him in the middle so he's force to constantly hit balls on net, we know he has speed.....now actually 'develop' the lad.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Dazz

While his lack of shooting ability is a major problem for him (although I think it's more a fear to shoot than a lack of ability) my main issue is that he runs with his head down. The boy doesn't have a football brain and simply runs in a straight line and hopes his pace will do the job. He has no awareness of what's going on around him. That's why he's not going to South Africa. I think missing out this time will do him a lot of good as he really hasn't developed much since the last World Cup. I get the feeling he thought that he had already made it on the big stage and perhaps this will shock him into working on his problems. Of course, as a Spurs fan I'm delighted to see him fail and for Lennon to be called up to hopefully start.

Adam Wrong

thing that irritates me is SWP got in ahead of him which I would understand had SWP not been completely overshadowed by Adam Johnson for half of the season. So in that train of thought why the fuck was SWP picked?

Cory

^^

I dont understand that either, but maybe SWP played better in training, because Man City doesn't always play the right player.

Look at Ireland, he was their best player in 08-09 and barely touched the ball last season.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Flins.

I think its because Capello wants a decent right-footed winger to player on the left side and be effective. Lennon wasn't too great in the first half against Japan, but was much better in the second when he replaced Walcott on the right. SWP came on the left and did a better than anyone in the two warm-up friendlies. I think Johnson is a better player but he is left-footed and would be better suited as a traditional winger, something Capello seems to have no interest in on the left, not sure why. I doubt SWP will make many starts, so it just came down to who has the best effect off on the bench, and SWP had a much significan effect on the Japan game than Johnson did in the Mexico game.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: M.D.K. on June 05, 2010, 09:54:28 AM
What does Theo Walcott and Mr T have in common?

[spoiler]They both ain't getting on no plane fool[/spoiler]

That must be Essex joke of the day some new lad at work from Essex told me tale end of last week lol.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'