News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

"Taking Over the Book" Pre-Season Registration

Started by Hondo, November 17, 2014, 11:26:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Yeah, this is more or less a beta test anyway. So sure. But the deadline's almost up for this week, so get crackin.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Tezmission Black

Alrighty, about to head to the store should only be about 20 minutes and when I get back on I'll run with the plan I had.

Tritch

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Hondo

Well, it was 72 hours, but we'll play loose with it for now. We're just finding our footing right now.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Tritch

I was planning on participating Saturday. Hope that's cool, if not I'll try to get something up tomorrow but tonight im booked.

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

T-Bonizzle

Goldferg

Quote from: T-Brother on November 20, 2014, 11:19:52 PM
Saturday for me as well.

Me three. Maybe I'll have something up tonight but that's only if I don't go out
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Drama Queen

Quote from: Goldferg on November 21, 2014, 04:14:53 AM
Me three. Maybe I'll have something up tonight but that's only if I don't go out

You're going out on a Friday night? Wow, this place really has stopped being an efed community :P

Hondo

It's fine this week, we're just feeling things out.

When the preseason's over and the real season begins, we'll go to a more rigid schedule.

Hondo

Quote from: Tactical_Tugboat on November 21, 2014, 09:03:51 AM
Can i still join this?

Sure, if you want. Although we're getting close to a deadline in the current scenario. You can jump in now or wait til the next scenario, your choice.