News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The OOC Thread

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 10:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tritch

Quote from: Chris Shields on February 27, 2015, 12:36:07 AM
How do you know that? My character is showing that he wants the job, believes he's the best man for the job, and that the other applicant shouldn't get it. If you're talking about me being disliked on here, well the stuff I'm doing with the character should have no bearing on OOC stuff.

I meant with this.

Quote from: Chris Shields on February 27, 2015, 12:03:46 AM
I know I'm fairly disliked around here,

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Mike Powers

Quote from: Rob on February 27, 2015, 06:18:23 AM
Do people that apply for every single job decrease their chances of getting a position?

That's a good question.

T-Bonizzle

I would hope so, I only applied for one...

Stoner

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Goldferg

Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Mike Powers

The owners have expressed that they're okay with you interviewing elsewhere. A few interviews is one thing, while ALL the teams would (potentially) be a different story altogether.

T-Bonizzle

Nah I'm good, waiting for zults.

Rob

I only really want one job :P
SixersEagles

[/center]

Chris Shields

I had intended to only interview for the one, but when it was said it was okay to interview for others, I picked another one, but that's gonna be it for me.

Stoner

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Mike Powers

Quote from: jagilki on February 27, 2015, 05:01:09 PM
*Savage Youth walks into the room.  Savage Youth eats some popcorn*

Yo, I don't want a job, yo.  I'm just here to gawk, yo. 

Yo.

*Savage leaves*

Jag, if you'd like to play the game you're more than welcome.  But if you have no intention of playing, please have enough respect for me to not troll my game threads.  Thank you.

Mike Powers

Will begin to make decisions over this weekend, so if you haven't interviewed anywhere, and you're interested, do so!!  Or, if you want to interview someone else, get on it!

jagilki

Quote from: Mike Powers on February 27, 2015, 09:32:27 PM

Jag, if you'd like to play the game you're more than welcome.  But if you have no intention of playing, please have enough respect for me to not troll my game threads.  Thank you.
Quote from: Mike Powers on February 27, 2015, 09:32:27 PM

It in no way was meant as trolling.  It was meant to be a homage to Cheese King.  I admit I should of asked first.  It was just something the Savage Youth character would of done, and I thought it would be something that all involved could laugh at quickly.  Like I said, no disrespect was intended

Mike Powers

Okay then, in that case apply somewhere!!  :D

jagilki

seriously, you wouldn't want Savage as a GM.  Because if I did it, I'd fully do everything "in character"