News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The OOC Thread

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 10:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

Except for Sam.  Sam is inffallible.  Or he well make you scream.

Mike Powers

One thing of note. The years of experience refers to their experience in their current role. Their background shows the route they took to get there.

Midas

Quote from: Rob on March 03, 2015, 12:10:43 PM
Also the one year deal has very little risk. I genuinely liked what she said a lot, I found it very sensible and it matched up with all my requirements. At this stage we don't know shit about any of the coaches so she could be the best one while the one that's been dropped on his head for 20+ years could be the worst.

The reason I went $5m for 1 year is because at the end of the year if it doesn't work out I've only got her for one year and you enjoy got an actual risk for 4 years, especially if he turns out to be an idiot.

With where the game is I don't think there's a wrong and right way of handling trainers. Except for Reya

I see... I understand completely the desire for a one year deal but was just curious about the rest thanks...

Midas

Quote from: Mike Powers on March 03, 2015, 01:26:06 PM
One thing of note. The years of experience refers to their experience in their current role. Their background shows the route they took to get there.

Thanks for that clarification, so basically regardless of what teh background says the experience is years doing Trainer, Doctor ETC?

Mike Powers

Quote from: Midas on March 03, 2015, 02:27:50 PM
Thanks for that clarification, so basically regardless of what teh background says the experience is years doing Trainer, Doctor ETC?

Correct.

T-Bonizzle

Rob

Likewise, the guy that's done it for a long time could be producing total duds.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Mike Powers

They'll kill ya in these games.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I need to start playing from my computer
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

¿PapaPancho?

2nd pick?  Always the bridesmaid never the bride

Mike Powers

At least you get to wear a dress!!

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I spelled one correctly woo
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Midas

I am determined to get all of this done tonight and make Powers tired of posting lol