News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The OOC Thread

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 10:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt. Josh Underpants

* Sgt. Josh Underpants shanks Tritch
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Midas

I just got online today guys for the first time in about 2 days and noticed I did not get my paid scouting reports... As soon as Powers gets them to me I will get to my pick ASAP!

Rob

So I'm guessing it's too late to submit more paid scouting seeing as my first 2 picks are gone?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Quote from: Midas on March 15, 2015, 06:06:50 PM
I just got online today guys for the first time in about 2 days and noticed I did not get my paid scouting reports... As soon as Powers gets them to me I will get to my pick ASAP!

Just re-sent them. Sorry they didn't get to you the first time!

Quote from: Rob on March 15, 2015, 06:26:12 PM
So I'm guessing it's too late to submit more paid scouting seeing as my first 2 picks are gone?

You can submit all the scouting you want. None of it will be done until after the draft though.

Mike Powers

Here is a new roster pdf, this time with the agents listed.

¿PapaPancho?

You guys saw the Devils as a curse ... I have seen it for what it is.  A gift.  The ideas are endless.  I'm going to enjoy this.

T-Bonizzle

Midas, Powers added a new PDF which also details which agent each wrestler has now.

Midas

Quote from: T-Probst on March 16, 2015, 01:04:58 PM
Midas, Powers added a new PDF which also details which agent each wrestler has now.

I have it up and am referencing it however all it says is ER so I do not know his name. Is there another list?

Justin

Quote from: Midas on March 16, 2015, 01:39:05 PM
I have it up and am referencing it however all it says is ER so I do not know his name. Is there another list?

TCW Universe thread

T-Bonizzle

I doubt Mike will penalize you now, but otherwise agents love to be addressed properly.

Midas

Thanks for the heads up

Rob

Yeah I only noticed it after I had done my things.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Midas

There is always going to be hiccups at the beginning but good looking out guys I appreciate it.

Midas

Just to confirm... The signing bonus comes from the incentives budget?

Mike Powers