News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The OOC Thread

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 10:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

lol what did I unleash by offering signing bonuses?

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: T-Probst on March 16, 2015, 04:01:05 PM

The game evolves

Midas

Yep I blame it all on you!4th pick gets 500k... 5th pick gets 750k and now all of a sudden my guy is asking for one!

All your fault lol

Tritch

I'm just excited to see the faces that match up with the names I've scouted. Kendrick was a bit of a surprise, but I can dig it. I was a big fan of the London/Kendrick tag team, but I haven't seen any of his singles career. I stopped watching right as WWE broke them up.

And is it just me or does Chessman (sorry, i don't watch AAA, never heard of him) look like Jeff Hardy in old school Sting facepaint? lol

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

T-Bonizzle

For real I figured if I offered that and he accepted it, I'd save 3 million PR in the long run. (which I will)

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Tritch on March 16, 2015, 04:10:23 PM
I'm just excited to see the faces that match up with the names I've scouted. Kendrick was a bit of a surprise, but I can dig it. I was a big fan of the London/Kendrick tag team, but I haven't seen any of his singles career. I stopped watching right as WWE broke them up.

And is it just me or does Chessman (sorry, i don't watch AAA, never heard of him) look like Jeff Hardy in old school Sting facepaint? lol

Sure to you gringos im sure he does

Strike

I like it. It means not having an extra 1 mil of PR being used that can actually go into other things. O_O

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I should be home in time for the next pick
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Tritch

Best Town Player - 2008
Best Moderator - 2012
Best Moderator - 2013

Justin

Tritch

I like that you're taking a stand, but dude just said it was his final offer and you still fought him on it. He's going to walk away and you lose your second pick.

Best Town Player - 2008
Best Moderator - 2012
Best Moderator - 2013

Justin

Quote from: Tritch on March 17, 2015, 11:50:39 AM
I like that you're taking a stand, but dude just said it was his final offer and you still fought him on it. He's going to walk away and you lose your second pick.

Well then you guys will have a shot at signing him.

Midas

Here is my thought process on the draft and this manner and this is simply my opinion...

I spent 9 Million on scouting and only have a fraction of a grip on the draft pool thus far... Just because a person was drafted #2 in this draft does not make him better then a person who went undrafted. Why? Lets say not one of us sent out a scouting report for Jackson Cage. Odds are no one is going to draft him and when the draft is over Justin P sends out a scouting report for Jackson Cage because he could not come to an agreement with Jacob Stance and discovers that Cage is far better then Stance and signs him to a better deal.

I have a great grip on who I want to draft and sign much like I believe most of you do and I have backups for my backups which is why I spent so much money on scouting. I am not going to take a risk of signing Jacob Stance since I don't have a scouting report on him and I am not going to be bullied by an agent into signing someone for more then what I consider they are worth when I can spend some cash at the end of the draft and find someone better.

It is not like we had a ranking system prior to the draft and Jacob Stance was the 8 best wrestler in the nation and he was a steal int he second round.

In the NFL or NBA going into a draft there are so many mock drafts going around that you basically know that someone like Lebron James is going # 1 before hand and you as a GM cannot just dismiss him because you don't like the numbers. So truth is when I start negotiations with Doug Manning if he does not like the offer and his agent takes a stance against me I will simply move on and James Reeves or scout Mike Haller when the draft is over.

This is based off my opinion and since I am new to this kind of set up and often miss things I could be wrong and we have to sign our draft pick.