News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The OOC Thread

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 10:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Tritch on March 17, 2015, 04:57:49 PM
is Stance available for negotiations now?

Yes but know that it's not just first come first serve but rather your competing against an entire different league that can pony up ANY amount of cash ... could prove more expensive than your first rounder.  Have at thee!

Tritch

I realize that, but making an offer and hearing a response won't hurt. I didn't draft him, my relationship with the agent would be unaffected by saying nay.

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Tritch

Midas, make sure to not start too many conversations at once. It generally makes it more difficult for the mod, and it might piss off whoever you made the first call too.

Best Town Player - 2008
Best Moderator - 2012
Best Moderator - 2013

Midas

Quote from: Tritch on March 17, 2015, 05:24:24 PM
Midas, make sure to not start too many conversations at once. It generally makes it more difficult for the mod, and it might piss off whoever you made the first call too.

I experienced this during the negotiations for trainers and such but I cannot imagine having a issue during the draft. I mean we are suppose to be multi tasking if I am not mistaken but thanks for the heads up I will not over extend myself.

Tritch

The issue comes into play with the fact that Powers is already watching over 8 threads, to try to also take care of more than one thing in each thread becomes too much. He has to track down multiple pictures and multiple trains of thought at the same time.

Mike might be okay with it, but other mods I've played with don't like it.

Best Town Player - 2008
Best Moderator - 2012
Best Moderator - 2013

Justin

He will command at least $10 million

Midas

Quote from: Tritch on March 17, 2015, 05:32:23 PM
The issue comes into play with the fact that Powers is already watching over 8 threads, to try to also take care of more than one thing in each thread becomes too much. He has to track down multiple pictures and multiple trains of thought at the same time.

Mike might be okay with it, but other mods I've played with don't like it.

I hear you but you are speaking for Mikey and truth is I just don't see him wanting us to restrict ourselves for his benefit. This game in general is a huge undertaking on his part and he knows that it will be taxing on his time. If he restricts us then I will follow that but at this point I simply believe we have to play the way we play and not rush him and let him take his own time.

Tritch

Right on. You've just continuously asked for "vet's advice" so I was giving you mine.

Best Town Player - 2008
Best Moderator - 2012
Best Moderator - 2013

Midas

Quote from: Tritch on March 17, 2015, 05:53:15 PM
Right on. You've just continuously asked for "vet's advice" so I was giving you mine.

I am sorry if I am coming off as not grateful as I am... Any advice given to me is more then welcome and I thank you very much for it.

Rob

You have to remember there isn't one way to win at these games... Everyone has their own way of doing things and each way will bring success and failure for different reasons
SixersEagles

[/center]

Midas

Quote from: Rob on March 17, 2015, 05:58:46 PM
You have to remember there isn't one way to win at these games... Everyone has their own way of doing things and each way will bring success and failure for different reasons

This is so very true...

Justin

Play the game how you feel.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Rob on March 17, 2015, 05:58:46 PM

Except Franchise .... NEVER go his way

Rob

For me, I am playing it to have fun. I did feel like antagonising the commissioner more though
SixersEagles

[/center]

T-Bonizzle

Oh man Josh! If only I didn't plan to pick him before you...