News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The OOC Thread

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 10:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

T-Bonizzle

I guess we'll be making some trades soon ;)

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Sorry not donating blood after I shank you
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

T-Bonizzle

T-Bonizzle

¿PapaPancho?

Strike

Quote from: ¿PapaPancho? on March 18, 2015, 10:55:09 AM
Oh you didn't know??

YOUR ASS BETTER CALL SOMEBOOOOOODYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Midas

@ Mike Powers...

Let's say for example that some of the scouting reports we have with us are for players who have all been drafted or we do not want. We cannot purchase more until the end of the draft which I understand...

My question is are we allowed to forgo draft picks at the end of the draft if we intend on scouting after the draft is over and signing people at that point?

Mike Powers

They're your draft picks, you can choose to use them, trade them, or pass on them entirely. It's completely up to you. Now, whether that's a good idea or not....well, only I know the answer to that. :D

Midas

Quote from: Mike Powers on March 18, 2015, 02:53:47 PM
They're your draft picks, you can choose to use them, trade them, or pass on them entirely. It's completely up to you. Now, whether that's a good idea or not....well, only I know the answer to that. :D

I figured as much about it being a good idea or not... I have not got to the point where I have no options for picks but am thinking ahead.

Strike

Quote from: Midas on March 18, 2015, 02:56:28 PM
I figured as much about it being a good idea or not... I have not got to the point where I have no options for picks but am thinking ahead.

Odds are, even as we're picking, there may be people who might look for an opportunity to trade for something that fits them in their system and whatnot. Just keep picking who you think would be a good fit for the different positions and keep your eyes open. Opportunities can come from anywhere in these things. The Stance example is a key one now after the failed negotiations between his camp and Justin.

Midas

I hear ya... I however am interested in trading away better drafting positions in future rounds for money that could go in my incentives budget. That is allowed right?

T-Bonizzle

Sgt. Josh Underpants

That was all planned a few days ago that's why I was giving you a hard time bone
You Are Game Will Evolve

T-Bonizzle

I don't even know what that accomplishes?