News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The OOC Thread

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 10:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I just wanted to ensure I got the tag team I wanted was all
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

T-Bonizzle

Oh okay. Though to be honest once someone picked one brother I figured the other brother would be poisonous, no way he'd want to be separated from his brother.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

True but this way I prevented anyone from drafting him in an attempt to try and get something better from me
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Midas

Quote from: T-Probst on March 18, 2015, 04:39:46 PM
I don't even know what that accomplishes?

I agree with what Bone said...I mean it is smart to try and trade up for the higher pick but Pancho doing you a solid with nothing in return makes no sense...

I mean I have no problem with it but atleast he could have asked for like 500k to exchange drafting positions.

Quote from: T-Probst on March 18, 2015, 04:42:20 PM
Oh okay. Though to be honest once someone picked one brother I figured the other brother would be poisonous, no way he'd want to be separated from his brother.

Agree with this... My assumption was that the agent would not want to sign the lesser brother to a contract with another team. However I had scouting reports that showed this info to me and others might not have know this...

Good that you got the tag Josh just a funny way you guys went about it is all IMO

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on March 18, 2015, 04:44:28 PM
True but this way I prevented anyone from drafting him in an attempt to try and get something better from me

Better? He got nothing from you... He could ahve drafted Krystal if he wants her.

T-Bonizzle

Nah, I think Josh was smart. To be honest if Josh had decided "I got this team" and let the other brother fall, I might have picked him up to try and really shank him.

But just remember we're playing with each other just as much as against each other, goodwill deals is how you build rapport with the other GMs.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: T-Probst on March 18, 2015, 04:47:52 PM
Nah, I think Josh was smart. To be honest if Josh had decided "I got this team" and let the other brother fall, I might have picked him up to try and really shank him.

But just remember we're playing with each other just as much as against each other, goodwill deals is how you build rapport with the other GMs.

This and who's too say there wasn't more to this deal
You Are Game Will Evolve

T-Bonizzle

Midas

Quote from: T-Probst on March 18, 2015, 04:47:52 PM

I am not complaining or denying any of this...

My scouting reports show Morgan as the Jeff Hardy to Denzel as the Matt Hardy... I believed that had someone drafted Denzel they would have had a hard time coming to terms with him and he would have only been good for trading to Josh for something to gain...

Josh gained all in that trade and Pancho gained nothing besides good will... If they are cool with it then that is not a problem but giving away a better drafting position for nothing in return is a huge favor that hopefully helps Pancho out in the long run.

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on March 18, 2015, 04:51:20 PM
This and who's too say there wasn't more to this deal

That's interesting... As long as they do not break of surpass the rules that is fine by me.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Plus how could I pass up the chance to say I made a deal with the devil
You Are Game Will Evolve

Midas

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on March 18, 2015, 04:56:18 PM
Plus how could I pass up the chance to say I made a deal with the devil

+1

T-Bonizzle

They probably swapped a few scouting reports as well.

Midas

Quote from: T-Probst on March 18, 2015, 05:01:10 PM
They probably swapped a few scouting reports as well.

That's a good deal. When doing my scouting I was not aware of how valuable scouting would be but now that the draft has started I wish I had more info.

T-Bonizzle

Come into chat I'm pretty willing to swap some reports

Midas

Quote from: T-Probst on March 18, 2015, 05:07:25 PM
Come into chat I'm pretty willing to swap some reports

Thanks... I am a little to busy at work to do that right now but I will catch you later... Thanks bud

¿PapaPancho?

Josh was miffed i drafted Krystal who I only knew about bc of information that was exchanged one way.

Making a deal with the devil ALWAYS comes with a price. Pancho does nothing out of goodwill.