News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The OOC Thread

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 10:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

And that's why the Devils are the odds-on favorites this season

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: T-Probst on March 18, 2015, 05:44:06 PM
And that's why the Devils are the odds-on favorites this season

Remember as a Devil I have access to the souls of the underworld ... one soul in particular that would love to speak with you ... Do you know a luchador by the name of El Rey de Queso?

Strike

Quote from: ¿PapaPancho? on March 18, 2015, 06:49:32 PM
Remember as a Devil I have access to the souls of the underworld ... one soul in particular that would love to speak with you ... Do you know a luchador by the name of El Rey de Queso?

+1

T-Bonizzle

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

T-Bonizzle

lol I just wanted to see his picbase.

Mike Powers

Quote from: T-Probst on March 18, 2015, 07:06:23 PM
lol I just wanted to see his picbase.

I figured that most of the "hey nice to meet you" calls are to see the pic bases.  It doesn't bother me, lol.

Strike

Quote from: Mike Powers on March 18, 2015, 07:17:56 PM
I figured that most of the "hey nice to meet you" calls are to see the pic bases.  It doesn't bother me, lol.

I'm laughing my ass off right now at the Militia thread.

Fucking brilliant, Powers. +1

T-Bonizzle

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I will only deal with them together from now on
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Mike Powers

You have no idea how much I wanted someone to draft them both, just so that they could do that.  When Pancho drafted Denzel, I was deflated.....then after the trade, I was like....

T-Bonizzle

Powers is luring us into a false sense of security by allowing us to meet the picbases....sooner or later someone is gonna freak the fuck out.

Mike Powers

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on March 17, 2015, 05:00:50 PM
Would talking to our guys about name changes for gimmicks be something available?

Sorry I overlooked this.  You can change names/gimmicks, but they would be for your amusement only (mostly).  It will have very little effect on the sim, other than on their morale (which is something I can change).

T-Bonizzle

Well I suppose that's a good thing?

¿PapaPancho?

And they say Josh won the trade ... Muahahahahahahaha

Also strike you send me Big Sexy and you trade him to me now!!

T-Bonizzle

I've been meaning to ask this, how do we utilize the bench and sparring partner roster spots? There doesn't seem to be a lot of room to move people around the card. I'm a bit confused on how those two positions are going to play out.