News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The OOC Thread

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 10:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Damn it Powers. I just need my fix.

Addicted to this game already and it's not started properly yet. This must be how the original FBL players felt.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Tritch

lol my b. jokes don't translate well in text, especially with me. ask my ex-girlfriend.

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

T-Bonizzle

T-Bonizzle

If it makes you feel better, I am bumping up against the cap...

Stoner

The fact that no one other than my first pick bothered haggling with me on value has me worried.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Mike Powers

Name-gate has struck down it's first victim.

Justin

Playing on my phone...fucking auto correct.

Mike Powers

Had it been ANYTHING other than "Fragile" you'd probably have been okay.  LOL.  As it was, you have a bit of a rep with the Agents now, and the auto correct to a derogatory term....well, you see how it worked out. 

Sgt. Josh Underpants

If he wasn't foreign I'd try for him
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Justin

Quote from: Mike Powers on March 27, 2015, 11:15:18 PM
Had it been ANYTHING other than "Fragile" you'd probably have been okay.  LOL.  As it was, you have a bit of a rep with the Agents now, and the auto correct to a derogatory term....well, you see how it worked out.

Oh I understand.  It is what it is.

T-Bonizzle

AND BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE....though watch out for dyna mites....they feed on your eyelashes....

<.<

>.>

Mike Powers

If you're going to spend money via your lock in that hasn't already been accounted for, please be sure to submit it to the Confirmed Deals thread.

Anytime you're spending money, it must be dealed.

Midas

First off Mikey... Fuck you for Bobby Stevens LMAO

Secondly... I am glad I closed all my deals out before Mikey went all RAMBO on people with deals and if making everyone pay out of their ass lol

So should we use T-Bones post as an example of our lock in and other ways of going about things?

Stoner

So I'm probably going to try and meet with a bunch of my roster tonight.  Definitely want to meet with Rob Washington and Jaime Hampton before doing any locking in.  If we can get through it tonight that'd be great, if not no rush.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Strike

Well, Justin may have opened the floodgates for some interesting stuff in our way here.