News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The OOC Thread

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 10:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Oh man Rob shots fired! Too bad my roster is ACTUALLY worth the money I pay them.

Rob

That remains to be seen. My diamonds in the rough are hard working bastards. Also, Im not throwing PR money around like it's meaningless!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Midas

I am assuming with Duke leaving his contract money is back in my budget?

Stoner

Quote from: Midas on March 28, 2015, 10:36:28 AM
I am assuming with Duke leaving his contract money is back in my budget?

Yep.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Stoner

I went from 10 mil extra cap space to 1 mil.  Jesus.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

T-Bonizzle

You're the one who offered 15 when he probably would have signed for 11...

Stoner

He probably would have signed for 11 if he hadn't felt I lowballed him in our first meeting.  Decided I'd rather offer more than I should to get back any lost rep with him.

Midas

Walk me through this Powers... I can offer him money? I have no clue where to go from here.

If he wants money then what budget does it come out of? Isn't that like a bribe?

Mike Powers

COMMISSIONER POWERS SHRUGS AT MIDAS

I can't tell you what to do.  This is an open ended game, there are dozens of possibilities.  The best advise I can give is for you to use your imagination, then imagine what my response could/would be before you post.  Use your best judgment.

T-Bonizzle

You could always try to go back to Duke and give him a better contract after all...

Mike Powers

Hey guys.  Sorry about the lack of updates.  It's been a crazy few days for me.  Long story short, my stepson developed an abscess in his neck (out of the blue) and was hospitalized for 4 days because of it, having 2 procedures to clear it up.  Needless to say, most spare time was spent at the hospital.  He is home now, so I hope to get things updated and moving today.

Also, a pair of FYI's.  I'll be going to Florida with the wife next week on Wednesday.  I'll have my ipad with me in order to view the site/keep up with mafia/FBL, etc.  But I WON'T have my laptop, with all my TCW files, with me.  So we'll be on hold until I get back.

THEN in late April, I'll be going on a long weekend to visit my family, and my mother doesn't have internet....at all.  So again, we'll be on hold until I get back.

Stoner

Gravedigger

Mike Powers

Josh, please take note of the below quoted post....

Quote from: Mike Powers on March 27, 2015, 11:49:44 PM
If you're going to spend money via your lock in that hasn't already been accounted for, please be sure to submit it to the Confirmed Deals thread.

Anytime you're spending money, it must be dealed.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

My bad I thought I put it in
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.