News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The OOC Thread

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 10:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Justin

Stoner

I'm sorry to do this, but I have to drop out.  Some personal stuff has come up and I can't put time into anything.  I'm incredibly sorry to do this.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

T-Bonizzle

Will post again, had an extremely long week of work and then I got sick as well.

Mike Powers

Does anyone have an email address for Reya?  As you all can tell I'm trying to not be a dick and autolock things on the first week, but he has seemingly dropped off the face of the Earth.  I'd like to get things wrapped up for week one sometime soon however *hintBONEhint*.....

Adam Wrong

Black Death

oh ...god  , now we got wait another ten days
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

*shrugs*

Doing my best man.

Black Death

Mike , it cool , I know you are ... just little frustration  showing through and none of it focus toward you. 

I will sit back wait for the other guys to say something
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Dang you James. Well played sir. Maybe I can beat out BD for the next gig.

GM Franchise

Thanks. I think what did it was that I answered the question how he wanted. That's literally it, lol.  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Domingo

Yeah, I don't have no spirit of the dragon.

Mike Powers

The thing is, he specifically asked for you 3 to tell him a story.  Franchise did this.  You and BD went into sell mode, but never actually told a story.  That's all it was.