News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The OOC Thread

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 10:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

Strike and I locked in May ... almost a month anniversary to our battle. 1 month buildip is going to make this eeeepic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on June 24, 2015, 07:47:46 PM
The thing is, he specifically asked for you 3 to tell him a story.  Franchise did this.  You and BD went into sell mode, but never actually told a story.  That's all it was.

Almost pointed this out in the thread but now I'm glad I didn't, lol.  8)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Quote from: Mike Powers on June 24, 2015, 07:47:46 PM
The thing is, he specifically asked for you 3 to tell him a story.  Franchise did this.  You and BD went into sell mode, but never actually told a story.  That's all it was.

He actually asked Tony to tell him why he deserved the job, which is why I went that route.

Mike Powers

*Re-reads thread*

Well damn, I would've sworn that I worded the question the same way that I worded it to BD/James.  Sorry bro, that's my bad.

Domingo

It's cool. It's going to be fun watching James deal with the HT/AT situation.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Wooooooo season official
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Mike Powers

The week is simmed, the Dirt Sheet is updated.  The last thing I need to do is convert everything over to PDF form for posting.  I am currently at work right now, so that will happen at some point later this afternoon.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO WHEN THREADS OPEN!

In storyline terms, it will be the day following the event.  You will release a statement to the media/hold a press conference (whichever you prefer) in which you will be expected to touch on certain things.  These are:

~The Story regarding you in the Dirt Sheets.
~The past weeks event.
~The upcoming event.
~League news which caught your attention (pick any of the Dirt Sheet stories not focusing on your team).

You may "beef up" your statement as much as you like, but you MUST touch on those 4 items. 

Once that is done, you may begin conducting your business for the week.  You SHOULD speak to your Head Trainer first, but you don't HAVE too.  Just remember that people in these games can be moody as fuck, and take that into consideration.

Any questions, as always, feel free to ask here, or PM me.

¿PapaPancho?

Ummmm Militia?

Frightmare coming for you nigga!

Black Death

got to admit , watching from the cheap seats is going to be fun

;D
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

¿PapaPancho?

Strike

Quote from: ¿PapaPancho? on June 27, 2015, 06:18:04 PM
VICTORY!!!

Submitted your main eventer.

#MoralVictories
#howeversmalltheymaybe

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I ain't scared of him or any of your freak show
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I was so hoping my original idea would pan out
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

FYI Josh, I'm still at work right now, without access to all of my notes.  Don't expect me to find people for you until at some point later today/tonight.