News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The OOC Thread

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 10:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

There in Houston , They should be Texans fans ...

;D

Glad they are showing my Cowboys some love
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

When thinking about week 1, the Cowboys comeback and Dez's injury stuck out to me to be the biggest thing that happened.  Believe me, if the timing were correct, it'd be my Chiefs epic collapse the other night instead.

Black Death

Quote from: Mike Powers on September 20, 2015, 03:29:48 AM
When thinking about week 1, the Cowboys comeback and Dez's injury stuck out to me to be the biggest thing that happened.  Believe me, if the timing were correct, it'd be my Chiefs epic collapse the other night instead.

I feel you dog

Black Death

Adam , I think you wrong about switching  hampton , I would not have made that change.  I know you trying to shake things up,  she face two tough opponents these last few weeks.  hell she was only 1-1.  It only my opinion , just feel it might not work out like you want it to.

plus  her pic base is  Stacy Keibler, you made Stacy Keibler cry , no one should make Stacy Keibler cry.  That just wrong   ;D

Adam Wrong

At least it wasn't for getting my cock out...

Art doesn't imitate life...

Black Death

Quote from: Adam Wrong on September 20, 2015, 07:17:45 AM
At least it wasn't for getting my cock out...

Art doesn't imitate life...

true...very true

Goldferg

*wants to table a trade for Rafa but totally don't have the money due to that Howard Torres shaped hole in my finances.*

Unless i can trade his expired contract as well. Which i'm guessing I can't?
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Goldferg on September 26, 2015, 08:05:34 PM
*wants to table a trade for Rafa but totally don't have the money due to that Howard Torres shaped hole in my finances.*

Highly unlikely.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Terminated contracts aren't tradable.  They're simply large holes you throw money into. 

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Goldferg on September 26, 2015, 08:05:34 PM

There's always the three team deal.

Mike Powers

Anyone hear from Domingo?  His profile says he was last active Sept 18.  Anyone know what's up?

¿PapaPancho?

Negatory. Hasnt been active on ESPN either

Mike Powers

Shark Tank is open.  Rebellion will be if I don't see something from Justin in the next day or so.

Mike Powers

T-Bonizzle

Can we maybe autolock the teams searching for new GMs so everyone e (them included) can start a fresh week?