News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The OOC Thread

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 10:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

I've been sitting on that for weeks, just waiting for Strike to call in Carlson but he never did. When he said to tell anyone visitors to knock, I knew it was time to pull the trigger!

T-Bonizzle

Silly Franchise, GM Bone and President Bone are not the same character ;)

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Long on January 14, 2016, 06:37:31 AM
Silly Franchise, GM Bone and President Bone are not the same character ;)

Only when they get some shade thrown in their direction.  8)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

But they've never been the same character. GM T-Bone is also a different character. It's just coincidence that three handsomely named men share a name and a penchant for managing sports organizations.

Mike Powers

The FBL and HIFL leagues are canon in the TCW Universe.  I won't force anyone to be the same GM character if they don't want to be.  If you ARE portraying the same one, let me know.

GM Franchise

So it's like Mick Foley with Cactus Jack, Mankind, and Dude Love?  :D
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

I'm pretty sure you named four different people Franchise ;)

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Mike Powers on January 14, 2016, 06:05:39 PM

Well, now that you mention it...I am concerned about the state of our nations food supply.  You got one side saying GMO's are bad and will kill you, then you got the other side saying that it makes no difference at all.  Then you got the gluten free people, who don't even have celiac disease and just like to be on a trend....it makes you wonder what you should be feeding your family! 

I'll stomp right all over BD's team thread to set this good ol' boy straight!

¿PapaPancho?

Maybe you should CONSERVE your energy their T Boney  ;D

T-Bonizzle

I'll stomp all over you too! I'm gonna skip my press conference next week to rumble in yours!

Strike

Quote from: Mike Powers on January 14, 2016, 12:21:44 AM
I've been sitting on that for weeks, just waiting for Strike to call in Carlson but he never did. When he said to tell anyone visitors to knock, I knew it was time to pull the trigger!

I actually figured that would be the trigger for it, just went about it a different way than the usual.

Looking forward to tackling this one over the weekend.

T-Bonizzle

Rob

I'd like my FBL GM and TCW Manager to be the same guy. It'd seem a shame not to
SixersEagles

[/center]

Adam Wrong

Work has pummelled me this week. I'm out tonight but will get it done in the morning I promise

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I sense the first tcw death coming
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.