News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Rebels (Oakland)

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 11:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Good to hear ... As you know I am new club president  Black Death .   I wanted to ask you question, I hear the guys have been giving you a hard time ,  how much of a hard time have they been  giving you ?
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

If it's all the same, I'd rather not answer that question.   

Black Death

I respect that ... I withdraw the question , you don't have to answer it . But ...  If you got any problems , you come talk to me ...  my door open 24/7

All right  we are good to go ... thanks for coming in . 

Black Death

WEEK ONE LINEUP

Main Event: Donnie Temple
Semi-Main Event: Jackson Cage
Tag Team #1: Jack Gibson
Tag Team #2: Lucas Wynn
Opener: James Reeves
Woman: Tigress
Bench: Punk
Sparring: Irwin Stanford

Mike Powers

THE MEDIA AWAITS EITHER YOUR STATEMENT OR PRESS CONFERENCE

Black Death

Press Statement

This going to be a short statement ... First I would like to congratulate the team on there victory  yesterday , it was a hard fought battle ,  but in the end the best team won and that was the Rebels.  I am proud  of the hard work that each team member put in this week and look forward to the Rebels continue success next week against the Shark Tank. They are also another talented team , but they don't have the wrestlers that we got . I see another win and another step closer to getting that title. 

I don't have much to say about the statement of Mr. Temple, I am sorry he feels that it was a threat , because it was not. I was letting him know  the rules that I have for the team. I was stating that him what happens if things get out of line. That is it, if he saw it as a threat... that his problem , not mine.  All I care about is that he preforms at the best of his abilities and help get this team to the championship... because the Rebels are all that matters and it all that I care about.

speaking of the Wildcats , I think Franchise has got himself a real problem there with his trainer and assistant trainer , going to need to get that straight out if that team is going to get better.  Also T-chen needs to worry about his own team and keep my name out of his mouth, can not wait to make him eat his words

That is it for this statement, Rebels are going to win next week also . because that is what we do, We win

thank you and good day

Black Death

Can I speak  to our head trainer Mr. Elliot please

Mr. Elliot , good job with the team , nice to get that first win under my belt ... congratulate you on doing a great job .

what morale  of the team at this moment , any other problems between Temple and Reeves?

Mike Powers

Well, I kept a lid on it, but after your meeting with Temple last week, he didn't show up to practice. I didn't know if he'd show up for his match or not, he didn't show up until about a half hour prior. So, Temple and Reeves didn't have a chance to get into it. 

Black Death

I see ... What his mood now... do you think he going to skip this week match. Because it not like we don't have options. 

Just I do not what to be a man short before the main event , We face the shark tank this week and there a good team. On paper we got the opener and the team tag match .  Women's match , the Sharks have the advantage and It toss up in the semi-main, Jackson Cage same to be evenly match with his opponent.  So the match might come down to the main event. I don't want to lose it by default if the kid no shows it ...

so should we nip this in the bud  now or should wait and see if the kid going to come through and do is job?

Mike Powers

Like I said, I haven't spoken with him since his meeting with you. He showed up for his match, then left right after. I dunno where his head is at right now.   

Black Death

well... we will keep  it business as usual for the time being. Can  not really punish him at this moment , he did show up and wrestle and he help us get the win.  I don't like to hear he miss practice, but it could be that it is one time thing.  But keep me updated on situation.  No use in making worse if we don't have to...

Mr. Elliot is there any other issues with the other members of the team that I need to know about.

Mike Powers

Other than the Temple situation, it's been alright in the locker room this week Chief. 

Black Death

Alright that good to hear Mr. Elliot , let me finish up a few things and we can get this week over and head own to the next match up.  You can leave now and thank you for your time.

Can I speak to Tigress  please

Tigress , thank you for coming in , just wanted to check on your health , how are you feeling?

Mike Powers

Feel great boss, everything healed up real nice.  Wanna see my tattoo? 

Black Death

No...that ok , I am glad to hear that you are fully healed.  That all I needed to know , You go out there and kick some ass this week.  Thanks for coming in.

Can I speak to Jackson Cage please

Mr. Cage , Welcome ... just wanted to ask how are you feeling,  You ready this week?